Ginnivan 1 (dropped a mark ffs)

all in the first quarter
Christmas Tree GIF by Laff

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In a cross Game Multi today

Ill go Adelaide v Saints Under 161.5 pts
Giants +34.5 handicap v Collingwood

Odds: $3.99

I kind of thought the line would be set at that line for the Adelaide v Saints game. But Ross Lyon teams are traditionally pretty defensive. And im one of these guys that hate betting on the under but at that line ,the first play is to take the under. The Saints backline might very well be the best backline in the comp. And I think in Battle and Dougal Howard they have good matchups for Tex Walker and Fogarty.

Think if this was 30.5, i wouldnt touch. But Giants have covered the 34.5 line in their last 9 games aginst Collingwood. I can see a Collingwood win but not sure if it will be a blowout. I didnt watch much of Bulldogs v Giants last week but Tom Green seemed to have a really good game.

I think this bet from Daisy Thomas has some potential today. Sidebottom the obvious risky leg but generally speaking I really like it. (it was around $17 or $18 yesterday). Dont want to look at stats but you would hope its a tight game maybe and that the Pies have a lot of contested ball for Sidebottom disposals to get up?

View attachment 1687290
Daisy Thomas SGM looks good at half time at odds of $15.81 when posted

Hard to see Pies losing from here, and Sidebottom needs another 10 Disposals, Ash Johnson limped off with injury but should get a few more opportunities in front of goal in 2nd half. Ash Johnson needs 1 more goal.

The bet was originally:

Collingwood Win
Hogan 2+ Goals
Ash Johnson 2+ Goals
Sidebottom 25+ Disposals

Collingwood v Greater Western Sydney

Over 170.5 pts
Collingwood 1-39 pts margin
Jesse Hogan 2+ Goals
Bobby Hill Anytime Goalscorer
Ash Johnson Anytime Goalscorer
Brent Daniels Anytime Gaoalscorer
Harry Himmelberg Anytime Goalscorer

Odds: $30.92

Over 170.5 pts
Collingwood 1-39 pts margin

Jesse Hogan 2+ Goals

Bobby Hill Anytime Goalscorer
Ash Johnson Anytime Goalscorer
Brent Daniels Anytime Gaoalscorer

Harry Himmelberg Anytime Goalscorer

Odds: $30.92

This one has some legs but u watch Collingwood go on and win this by exactly 40 points.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL 2023 - AFL Round 9

Remove this Banner Ad

Back