Prediction 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

The only reason I think he gets pipped at the post is because he doesn't get votes for the final SIX rounds.

Not 3 like the media keeps talking about

Gonna need a MASSIVE lead to last 6 rounds without votes. He's a possibility for 1 or 2 against Port, but pretty unlikely. But it could come down to that Port game and whether they deem 25 disposals and a last quarter goal while being tagged in a 2 point win is worthy of any votes or not.

I'd even take him tying with Bont though honestly. Because deep down everyone will always know he would have won it outright had he not been injured. Would have got 1 or 2 against Geelong and probably 3 against Essendon had he not been injured.

The only reason I think he gets pipped at the post is because he doesn't get votes for the final SIX rounds.

Not 3 like the media keeps talking about

Gonna need a MASSIVE lead to last 6 rounds without votes. He's a possibility for 1 or 2 against Port, but pretty unlikely. But it could come down to that Port game and whether they deem 25 disposals and a last quarter goal while being tagged in a 2 point win is worthy of any votes or not.

I'd even take him tying with Bont though honestly. Because deep down everyone will always know he would have won it outright had he not been injured. Would have got 1 or 2 against Geelong and probably 3 against Essendon had he not been injured.

Brisbane as well considering the way he played against them the first time.

Got him conservatively on 29 votes
fingers crossed he gets the 3’s in most games instead of 1’s and 2’s . as someone else noted, he will most likely not poll in the final 6 games, had quiet games against Carlton and Port before injuring himself against the Hawks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We’ll know early on if he racks up the votes. Should poll in first 6 games.
Yeah agree we should know how he’s shaping up by about round six.

So if you can stay up to 11.30 they should just be about to finish round 5, then cross to the next door neighbor of Simon Goodwin to get his view on the red carpet fashions, two more ad breaks, an extended promo for the voice, then right after that the round 6 votes. Then you can decide if it’s worth staying up for.

2023 ???? , ????
2011 Dane Swan, Pies Lost the GF
2003 Nathan Buckly, Pies Lost the GF
1979 Peter Moore, Pies Lost the GF.

Naicos to come runner-up in Brownlow tonight then win a Premiership medallion in a week’s time, just like Swanny in 2010.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back