Prediction 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm convinced they made a mistake in round 3. No way did Adams have more of an impact at 20 touches and no goals.
Someone just made a lot of money there. Should be investigated

They make a lot of mistakes so why wouldn’t they make errors in their votes too. Brownlow always proves to me they really are watching a different game
I’ve never understood how we bag the umpires all year and then we applaud their choice of fairest and best player.
It’s always been a sham.

I’ve never understood how we bag the umpires all year and then we applaud their choice of fairest and best player.
It’s always been a sham.

I keep saying this every single year and will continue to

They make a lot of mistakes so why wouldn’t they make errors in their votes too. Brownlow always proves to me they really are watching a different game

Neale must be a suck up to the umpires.
There's four of them now though. I thought they'd make fewer mistakes

He can’t win it from here, had to have a big lead going in to the last 5-6 games. I only have him polling in the GWS game in the next 4 games. Then have him polling in 7 of the next 8, but he will need a shit load of 3’s. I have him with 3

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Round 7 vs Adelaide
• T Mitchell = 3 votes (3)

Collingwood leaderboard:
• Nick Daicos = 13
• Jordan De Goey = 4
• Taylor Adams = 3
• Steele Sidebottom = 3
• Tom Mitchell = 3
• Josh Daicos= 2
• Scott Pendlebury = 2
• Darcy Moore = 1
• Nathan Murphy = 1

Based on how Nick played in the middle to later part of the season,I can still see him getting up to 29 votes.I wonder would that be enough?

Based on how Nick played in the middle to later part of the season,I can still see him getting up to 29 votes.I wonder would that be enough?
No, he needs to be at least 35 I reckon.

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction 2023 Brownlow Medal

Remove this Banner Ad

Back