Competitions 2023 Closest to the Pin - And the winner is bombre-boy! Congratulations bombre-boy!

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

yodellinhank is our weekly winner, the rest of us being much too conservative! 24 points off the mark. You have a 25 point weekly winner bonus so your aggregate is currently -1 🤣

No one got it exactly right this week.

For last year's regulars who missed round 1... if you would like to join the 2023 comp you can have the draw as your round 1 tip. Last chance!

eDPS
fairbump_playon
ghostdog
Haychh
Is Don Is Good
Jade
Mercurial89
revival_mode
rumply
Shermy
TDay

Sorry I didn't respond to original tag.
Not for me this year.

yodellinhank is our weekly winner, the rest of us being much too conservative! 24 points off the mark. You have a 25 point weekly winner bonus so your aggregate is currently -1 🤣

For last year's regulars who missed round 1... if you would like to join the 2023 comp you can have the draw as your round 1 tip. Last chance!

eDPS
fairbump_playon
ghostdog
Haychh
Is Don Is Good
Jade
Mercurial89
revival_mode
rumply
Shermy
TDay
No thanks trying to predict an Essendon win let alone margin has become to much of a chore to me 😂

eDPS
fairbump_playon
ghostdog
Haychh
Is Don Is Good
Jade
Mercurial89
revival_mode
rumply
Shermy
TDay
I may have misunderstood how the tipping works... or perhaps I did win the past 2 seasons?
Hawthorne bye eighty-threee pointse.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I may have misunderstood how the tipping works... or perhaps I did win the past 2 seasons?
That's my bad, clearly. Thanks for being honest 😅

84859300 and boncer34 are therefore the weekly winners for Round 1, both tipped the Dons by 27, only 32 points off the mark 😁

Weekly winner bonus means both of you have a score of 7.

Lore, dont remember seeing the original tag and struggled last year with missed tags etc to get the tip in each week.
Will give this year a miss. Good luck all.

eDPS
fairbump_playon
ghostdog
Haychh
Is Don Is Good
Jade
Mercurial89
revival_mode
rumply
Shermy
TDay
In please and thank you