Trades 2023 Fantasy Round 15 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meant to be? Means if I get himmelberg next week only rookies on field heading out of the byes are Ashcroft and Sheezel.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230620-161057.png
    Screenshot_20230620-161057.png
    345.6 KB · Views: 80
Screen Shot 2023-06-20 at 11.31.08 pm.png
I have 19 playing before trades (if Chesser and rookies etc all play), so could max out at 22 with some shrewd trades. Trouble is I have NFI what to do!

I have $519k in the bank after topping up cashcows with the likes of Dev, MJ and Sheldrick, so can splash some cash.

Kennedy ripe for the trade given he's on the bye, and likewise Wardlaw whose cash gen is slowing up and a good time for an upgrade. Clarry is the obvious one to bring back into the side, so if I punt Kennedy for him I will be left with $165k to spend.

Do I opt for a DCam via Sheez (but happy to hold him), and then swing him with Madden so he can cover Briggs ins R2?

Do I then switch Wardlaw to Yeo as a bit of a playing cashcow job?

Thoughts most welcome, thanks ladies and kents! :rainbow:

I’d imagine all those blokes will play a good stint in VFL before returning to AFL so we’ve got a few weeks at least before we have to worry about it
Billings was up an about prior to his tweak - he'll be in I'd think off the back of a loss.

Is Zerrett a risk at his price with Parish back soon ?? Or do I go to Petracca and save $100k for future upgrades ??
He should be OK, often outperforms Zerrett

Is Zerrett a risk at his price with Parish back soon ?? Or do I go to Petracca and save $100k for future upgrades ??
Don't think Parish is much of a factor but Zerrett is definitely a risk at a higher price than Clarry and with 2 150s and 2 sub 100s in his last 5

I've noticed after trades this week that ill have a full team bar the 1 defender rook heading into next week but the thing is i can't play a Windhager or Sheldrick in that spot next week because of no DPP.

I also don't think i can even upgrade a Windhager/Chesser for a few weeks until they make abit more cash because it won't really net me anything over 500-600k.

What options do i have?

Is it worth getting a mid pricer next week for a stepping stone in that D6 spot?
Or do i change my Laird trade in to a defender?
Would do Docherty but hes on the bye so there isn't alot of good defender options :(.
I could also trade Ashcroft next week to a rook and put Windhager on field then upgrade chesser/defender?

Would love some opinions!

team2.png

Last edited:
Ignore the price positions :p.

Look Whos Talking Now Omg GIF

Go Zerrett so you don't ruin Trac for me

Serious answer though, I'm looking at Trac, Parish, Miller, LDU and Mills over the next few weeks. I won't be able to fit them all in but I should be able to get most, still be able to achieve a reasonable score and have options to upgrade D6/F6 when the time comes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need help deciding on trade direction for these critical next couple of weeks

Option 1
Wardlaw - D. Cameron
Greenwood - Keays

Next week:
Johnson - Rookie
Humphrey - Oliver

Weak links on field - Ashcroft, Atkins, Keays

Following week:
Atkins - Himmelberg

Option 2
Wardlaw - D. Cameron
Greenwood - Yeo

Next week:
Atkins - B. Crouch
Johnson - Rookie

Weak links on field - Ashcroft, Yeo, Humphrey

Following week:
Humphrey - Walsh or similar

Current team with option 1 penciled in for this week

1687315389339.png

Attachments

• 1687315280148.png
    1687315280148.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 40
With the likely Saints Ins this week has me cooling on Windhager. However, getting a cheaper rookie allows me to do the following trades below and get Bont/Oliver next week.
1687316895678.png

So post bye team looks like:
  • DEF: Dawson, Daicos, Daniel, Stewart, Sheezel, Yeo
  • MID: Oliver/Bont*, Merret, Laird, Bray, Green, Serong, Brouch, Day
  • RUC: Marshall, Briggs
  • FWD: Taranto, Dunks, Gulden, Cogs, Rozee, DC
Not looking to shabby at all post byes. And I can upgrade Sheezel/Day or Briggs to Bont/Oliver or English in the following weeks.

With the likely Saints Ins this week has me cooling on Windhager. However, getting a cheaper rookie allows me to do the following trades below and get Bont/Oliver next week.
View attachment 1718152

So post bye team looks like:
  • DEF: Dawson, Daicos, Daniel, Stewart, Sheezel, Yeo
  • MID: Oliver/Bont*, Merret, Laird, Bray, Green, Serong, Brouch, Day
  • RUC: Marshall, Briggs
  • FWD: Taranto, Dunks, Gulden, Cogs, Rozee, DC
Not looking to shabby at all post byes. And I can upgrade Sheezel/Day or Briggs to Bont/Oliver or English in the following weeks.
That team looks very good. Hobbs and Humphrey are my two big trade focuses post bye, Humphrey the bigger priority as Hobbs is still scoring nicely and I don’t think he should be too affected with Parish coming back this week as Shiel is still out

Thoughts on the following trades and side below

Wardlaw --> Lohmann
Fyfe --> Keays
B.Smith --> D.Cameron

1687318961200.png

Still have a lot of mid level players that are not premiums, but not mid-pricers either (Day, Young, Steele, Cameron, Keays) and Humphrey the last rookie.
My thought is that these should be easy upgrades post byes.

Screen Shot 2023-06-21 at 11.38.24 am.png

I have 147k for trades this week, this is the team from last round.

Thinking either,

1. Whitfield -> Yeo, Sheezel -> Keays/Cameron, Wardlaw -> Crouch

OR

2. Whitfield -> Yeo, Wardlaw -> Keays/Cameron, Fleeton -> Maric/Lohmann

Which is the better option?

84679494-071d-46f2-82e3-a67d758cc860_text.gif

But I can't trade Steele .....I have R15 players to offload .....damn the Byes !!!
same...every week except rd 13 I haven't been able to trade any spud who was playing otherwise I would cop a donut. Been scrambling for 18 and copping spuds on field. Luckily my other premos haven't been as bad as Hack Steele

I can't believe i'm thinking about Mitch Duncan again.

Currently looking at: -

Ziebell > D.Cameron
McVee > Duncan
M.Roberts > Maric

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back