Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 1 - North Melbourne vs West Coast Eagles - Saturday, March 18 - 1:45PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 2 - Fremantle vs North Melbourne - Saturday, March 25 - 4:30PM - Optus Stadium - FOX
Round 3 - Hawthorn vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 1 - 1:45PM - UTAS Stadium - FOX
Round 4 - North Melbourne vs Carlton - Friday, April 7 - 4:20PM - Marvel Stadium - Seven
Round 5 - Brisbane Lions vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 15 - 12:40PM - Adelaide Hills - FOX
Round 6 - Gold Coast Suns vs North Melbourne - Sunday, April 23 - 4:40PM - Metricon - FOX
Round 7 - Melbourne vs North Melbourne - Saturday, April 29 - 7:25PM - MCG - Seven
Round 8 - North Melbourne vs St Kilda - Sunday, May 7 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 9 - North Melbourne vs Port Adelaide - Saturday, May 13 - 2:10PM - Blundstone Arena - FOX
Round 10 - North Melbourne vs Sydney Swans - Saturday, May 20 - 1:45PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 11 - Collingwood vs North Melbourne - Sunday, May 28 - 3:20PM - Marvel Stadium - Seven
Round 12 - Essendon vs North Melbourne - Sunday, June 4 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 13 - North Melbourne vs GWS Giants - Sunday, June 11 - 3:20PM - Blundstone Arena - FOX
Round 14 - North Melbourne vs Western Bulldogs - Sunday, June 18 - 4:40PM - Marvel Stadium - FOX
Round 15 - BYE
Round 16 - Adelaide Crows vs North Melbourne - TBC - Adelaide Oval
Round 17 - Geelong Cats vs North Melbourne - TBC - GMHBA Stadium
Round 18 - North Melbourne vs Hawthorn - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 19 - St Kilda vs North Melbourne - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 20 - West Coast Eagles vs North Melbourne - TBC - Optus Stadium
Round 21 - North Melbourne vs Melbourne - TBC - Blundstone Arena
Round 22 - North Melbourne vs Essendon - TBC - Marvel Stadium
Round 23 - Richmond vs North Melbourne - TBC - MCG
Round 24 - North Melbourne vs Gold Coast Suns - TBC - Blundstone Arena

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Last week in oct or early nov. they have a good idea now but after trades they will try and maximise viewing games.
It’s genuinely hilarious that they base the upcoming fixture on that, and other completely ridiculous reasons.

It’s genuinely hilarious that they base the upcoming fixture on that, and other completely ridiculous reasons.
It’s all about the money.

I actually don’t think we will get port twice now as the Crows will out of bottom 6 teams.

why the f*ck do we even have to request this s**t?
Every club puts in their requests for the next season. I guess until we start winning and consistently get large crowds we're going to have to grovel to the AFL. Would be nice to get to a point where it's a given like ANZAC Day & King's Birthday (that sounds weird).

Every club puts in their requests for the next season. I guess until we start winning and consistently get large crowds we're going to have to grovel to the AFL. Would be nice to get to a point where it's a given like ANZAC Day & King's Birthday (that sounds weird).
i've never heard it reported on that any other club "requests" to play those game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i've never heard it reported on that any other club "requests" to play those game
They've been happening for so long they either request it knowing it's a formality or don't have to request it. The AFL have been quite open that the Good Friday match for us isn't a fait accompli and that we have to request it each year until advised otherwise or until they take it off us.

Last edited:
What are the chances that the Port Adelaide "home"game is in Hobart? Maybe lower because of the game last year and the turd?
My guess is it will be at Marvel, they know we'll get a good crowd because of the little sook, the match will be branded the Sippy Cup.

We should all take dummies and throw them at *** for a laugh.

Fun fact about the Richmond vs Carlton season opener.

In 2007, they played in round one, but on a Sunday. Good crowd, but otherwise unremarkable.

In 2008, it was Chris Judd's first game for Carlton, and it got 70,000+.

In 2009, it was the first game for Richmond for Ben Cousins. It got almost 90,000.

It was only then that they decided it would become a tradition.

My guess is it will be at Marvel, they know we'll get a good crowd because of the little sook, the match will be branded the Sippy Cup.

We should all take dummies and throw them at *** for a laugh.

All the Pooort fans can get in on a single family ticket as well.

Level 1 social club reserve seat member

4 home games in Tas
1 in South Australia (festival of footy)
4 at marvel in my seat
and leftover replacement games do I go ahead and spend the $650?

A Saturday 1:10pm vs Brisbane in QLD followed by a 4:40pm Saturday twilight against the Suns the following week in QLD in the middle of winter would be ok.
Man can only dream.

Level 1 social club reserve seat member

4 home games in Tas
1 in South Australia (festival of footy)
4 at marvel in my seat
and leftover replacement games do I go ahead and spend the $650?w

Hear you Zack, few of us sit there. Every year the renewal comes........and every time l justify it.
We get our 4 Hobart games back we'll all be happier.

Remove this Banner Ad

Fixture 2023 Fixture

Remove this Banner Ad

Back