Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good to see the continual undermining of the structural integrity of the league with tanking in full effect. Cats throwing the match and no one wants to win out west.

The Dogs downhill skiing to a win over a half strength Geelong team that are planning their Mad Monday costumes.

I hope GWS win tomorrow, they are more deserving of playing finals than these soft pretenders.

Carlton will have an easy win against them if they meet them in an elimination final.

So an away final against the AFL Swans the mostly likely scenario now...

We need Melbourne to win tomorrow, if they are legit they should win but they might tank it to make sure they finish 4th and play the Pies.

So an away final against the AFL Swans the mostly likely scenario now...
Considering how the Swans actually made finals ( the North and Dees debacles) that would be a travesty.
oh, and Mc Cartin getting off at the tribunal.

We need Melbourne to win tomorrow, if they are legit they should win but they might tank it to make sure they finish 4th and play the Pies.

Surely Port don't lose to the Tigers regardless? Can't see them throwing that and then relying on the dees to win also. Either way the dees will know by the time their game starts.

I guess that game doesn't really affect us. But I'd prefer the dees to want to win and want to finish 4th and port winning allows that. So go port and dees ha

Jack Darling. LOL.

Pictured here is his heart…

IMG_9411.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely Port don't lose to the Tigers regardless? Can't see them throwing that and then relying on the dees to win also. Either way the dees will know by the time their game starts.

I guess that game doesn't really affect us. But I'd prefer the dees to want to win and want to finish 4th and port winning allows that. So go port and dees ha

Yeah if Port win like they should against Richmond the Dees don't need to tank for 4th unless Goodwin is gambling on a Swans win.

The Dogs are trash, struggling to beat a half strength Geelong team and if it wasn't for the Bont they would be getting flogged.

Hopefully they lose, they don't deserve to play finals ahead of GWS.
This can't be true as I read their non-bulldogs thread which is largely dedicated to in fighting about how s4it we are.

Dees a huge barrack tomorrow! Although we'd hold no fear of the SCG it would absolutely bring them right into calculations...
Personally I'm fearful of the SCG. When did Sydney last lose a final there? Massively going for the Dees today. The good thing is the Dees have nothing to lose by winning (they'll remain fourth) so they should give it a red hot crack.

Unfortunately, we ended the season bottom four in scoring;

Points For
15. St.Kilda - 1775
16. Hawthorn - 1686
17. North Melbourne - 1657
18. West Coast - 1418

Probably end the season 15th ranked offense and 1st ranked defense. Clearly know where we need to improve. Probably need to be top four in both.

Unfortunately, we ended the season bottom four in scoring;

Points For
15. St.Kilda - 1775
16. Hawthorn - 1686
17. North Melbourne - 1657
18. West Coast - 1418

Probably end the season 15th ranked offense and 1st ranked defense. Clearly know where we need to improve. Probably need to be top four in both.

We had a super young inexperienced forward line all year. Hardly a huge surprise. King alone makes a huge difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back