Discussion 2023 General AFL Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
We had a super young inexperienced forward line all year. Hardly a huge surprise. King alone makes a huge difference.
I don't think that's the reason we weren't able to score

Can't imagine Melbourne going gung ho here.

They can't push up to 3rd and they can't drop to 5th.

Can't imagine Melbourne going gung ho here.

They can't push up to 3rd and they can't drop to 5th.

The Swans have something to play for and the Dees don't, that's the worry for us, if this was a final you would back the Dees to win this but not today.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We had a super young inexperienced forward line all year. Hardly a huge surprise. King alone makes a huge difference.
Just add King for a full season and we rise up the ladder on that stat. Especially seeing how accurate he’s been this year in the few games hes played.
Never mind that he takes an extra defender away from another forward.
Add Membrey to that too.

Still pisses me off seeing McCartin out there, he should be on the sidelines for this game and the Swans first final.

Not to mention they got gifted a win last week due to that awful goal umpiring blunder which has given them a shot at getting a home final.

Still pisses me off seeing McCartin out there, he should be on the sidelines for this game and the Swans first final.

Not to mention they got gifted a win last week due to that awful goal umpiring blunder which has given them a shot at getting a home final.
It’s a joke

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back