Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Collingwood lose and the BLWS vs COLA is close one, then the ethics dept at the AFL will engineer a way for the BLWS to get up.

100,000 at the G the following week will be too much moolah for the establishment to pass up, even if it means neglecting their favourite franchise..

We all know it will happen.
Engineering a way for the Swans not to win? Their heads would explode at the dissonance.

Also they would fill the MCG with Collingwood playing against anyone this year.

If it is to be Pies v Blues, I wonder if they’d consider a one off policy change to give club members first go at tickets - it would be a nightmare otherwise (and probably anyway).

If Collingwood lose and the BLWS vs COLA is close one, then the ethics dept at the AFL will engineer a way for the BLWS to get up.

100,000 at the G the following week will be too much moolah for the establishment to pass up, even if it means neglecting their favourite franchise..

We all know it will happen.
I overheard someone in the AFL suggesting that if it was a carlton vs pies semi that it would be one of the biggest games ever. Just off the top of my head I can think of at least 100 bigger grand finals and 200 odd pre lim finals

Dropping John Noble, that’s a very big call.

I overheard someone in the AFL suggesting that if it was a carlton vs pies semi that it would be one of the biggest games ever. Just off the top of my head I can think of at least 100 bigger grand finals and 200 odd pre lim finals
Which ones?

Haven’t seen the team, just the Noble news is out.

Here are the changes. Noble exceptionally unlucky. Probably the Sub

IN
Beau McCreery, Darcy Moore, Nathan Murphy
OUT
Billy Frampton (Omitted), Finlay Macrae (Sub), Jack Ginnivan (Omitted), John Noble (Omitted)

IN
Michael Hibberd, Tom McDonald
OUT
Bailey Laurie (Sub),Daniel Turner (Omitted),Jake Melksham (Injured)

G
Here are the changes. Noble exceptionally unlucky. Probably the Sub

IN
Beau McCreery, Darcy Moore, Nathan Murphy
OUT
Billy Frampton (Omitted), Finlay Macrae (Sub), Jack Ginnivan (Omitted), John Noble (Omitted)

IN
Michael Hibberd, Tom McDonald
OUT
Bailey Laurie (Sub),Daniel Turner (Omitted),Jake Melksham (Injured)
Ginnivan sub. I’d have dropped Hoskin Elliott and kept Noble in, and plenty of fans would have dropped Lipinski first, but we’ll see. He’s an emergency so I guess they might have a late change.

G

Ginnivan sub. I’d have dropped Hoskin Elliott and kept Noble in, and plenty of fans would have dropped Lipinski first, but we’ll see. He’s an emergency so I guess they might have a late change.

Noble has averaged 20.4 disposals a game this season versus Hoskin-Elliott, 12.2. Very strange decision in that context. In my opinion Noble has had a much better season that Hoskin-Elliott. But what would I know?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can't afford to play Cox. Be some late changes once it starts pouring about 7 p.m.

Funny buggers ? Keeping the Go Deez guessing ?

Dees - 17 points
Swans - 8 points ( with assistance )
Giants - 23 points
Lions - hopefully the blowout !
hahah swams

Huge for Collingwood, lose and they're pretty much ****ed for finals. Tipping the D's who are slowly building.
Hope Carlton beat Swans who were basically given 2 extra wins via dubious means......again. Can't stand them.
Reckon Saints are going ok and will just get over the line.
Port were 'Premiers' in the middle of the season and have kind of faded lately from that level of performance so Lions for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back