Game Day 2023 Grand Final: Lions v Pies ! (Port hummin still an option in here )

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I’d throw massive dollars at Taylor to try and land him as a FA in the next couple of years.

Superstar KPD.
He is elite. If McKay is worth 700-800K as is being reported, Taylor would be worth 1M+ today on the open market.

We could have had Taylor Lite; Buckley was under our noses and we passed 🤦‍♂️

I’ll be backing the Dees as mum and my younger brother barrack for Melbourne but just as long as frigin Carlton get knocked out ..

Did anyone watch the last time these teams played? Dees comfortably in control for most of the game and that was with Daicos.

It will be interesting to see if there are now late changes with the rain bucketing down.

IF BBB had been named, he definitely would have been a late out.

How Cameron & Cox go could be what makes or breaks the Pies tonight.

EDIT: The answer is NO.

Last edited:
If it rains or is wet, it suits the Collingwoods, you'd think. Would prefer to see them lose. Can't stand their fans' cockiness when they win any final. You didn't hear jack shit from Melbourne fans after they won the flag. Far preferable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Did anyone watch the last time these teams played? Dees comfortably in control for most of the game and that was with Daicos.
Without a few others including de Goey.

Anyway I am here and I haven’t even gone out to my seat yet, just walked from the station, and I am so so wet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back