2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 1 England v New Zealand 5/10 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Who will win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Love Nasser, the best cricket commentator bar none, even when England are losing he never shows it and still gives praise to the opposition.

A lot of AFL commentators could learn from him.

In the IPL, this was the ground where one of the KKR batters his six sixes in an over in the chase.

Its a better chasing wicket IMO.

I was doubting our decision to bowl first when we won the toss, especially when England got off to a good start but it is paying off now.

Smithy was elite in the super over commentary. Not many could be that enthusiastic amongst the pain

Both Smithy and Nasser were commentating in the last few overs of that final and the super over, epic finish matched by epic commentary.

NZ wiped the floor with Australia & destroyed their net run-rate in the opening match of the T20 WC...It appears they're looking to do the same to Eng here.

On Redmi Note 8 Pro using BigFooty.com mobile app

Never write off NZ in World Cups, we know how to rise to the occasion and cause an upset, just a pity we don't know how to win the thing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I dont see what she saying was wrong?

She's just grating to listen to and she doesn't fit in with the rest of the commentators, I prefer Mel Jones for an Aussie female commentator.

Lisa should stick to the WBBL, she fits in better there with all the other terrible WBBL commentators like Andy Maher and Jason Richardson.

She's just grating to listen to and doesn't fit in with the rest of the commentators, I prefer Mel Jones for an Aussie female commentator.
Yeh I agree with that point her not being in tune and too serious half the time. I dont think she has ever said anything on commentary that has made me genuinely laugh.

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 1 England v New Zealand 5/10 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Back