2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 43 Australia v Bangladesh 11/11 1530hrs @ Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Mitch Marsh in flat track bully mode.

He's too busy sucking up to the Indian players and commentators to waste his time sucking up to Haydos.
So by your definition anyone who scores runs on this pitch is a flat track bully and yet I didn't notice you make this claim when Bangladesh was batting.

Nothing flat track about a rapid Ashes ton coming in 4 down for not many.

The fact Australia is going to come 3rd shows the state of international cricket.. absolute s**t house
One day cricket for sure. It’s only looked at during a WC year. Tests are still the one but T20 is needed so tests can keep playing.
I can see ODI cricket gone soon and just T20’s and tests staying. The death of ODI cricket may be great for tests, no more meaningless matches just test championship matches in between a global T20 super league. I don’t want that but it seems that’s the way it’s headed. As long as test cricket still lives then I’m happy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think that’s out but quite interesting they didn’t even bother to look at that catch. As opposed to the 5 angles that had Rashid out before 1 angle made it a 50/50 call

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 43 Australia v Bangladesh 11/11 1530hrs @ Maharashtra Cricket Association Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back