2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 47 Second Semi Final South Africa v Australia 16/11 1900hrs @ Eden Gardens

Remove this Banner Ad

Now for us to lose by a record amount in the final
The body of the semi final is still warm and you've already got your frown back on!

It's knock-off time here in the UK, I've got tomorrow off work... Time to go and sink some winners piss. Unlikely, but hopefully I run into some South African campaigners.

The body of the semi final is still warm and you've already got your frown back on!

It's knock-off time here in the UK, I've got tomorrow off work... Time to go and sink some winners *en piss. Unlikely, but hopefully I run into some South African campaigners.
Haha nah I just saw us struggle badly against South African spinners and we get to play India next. Would be 10-1 odds of winning

It's knock-off time here in the UK, I've got tomorrow off work... Time to go and sink some winners *en piss. Unlikely, but hopefully I run into some South African campaigners.
Top man, I'm off out for a few as well đź‘Ť

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Australia will love being underdogs.

Massive pressure on India.

Starc, Hazelwood can be damaging
Be great to see one of those innings from either Marsh or Maxwell in a big final….

Also get Kohli cheap to take away their security blanket and turn up the heat !!

Screenshot 2023-11-16 at 16.49.47.png

1.50 v 2.80 - feels about right. India slightly better value, but not loads in it. Maybe 1.40 v 3.20 IMO.

India need an off day to lose, but that was the story regardless of who they faced in the final.

:whitecheck: Best team in the world.
:whitecheck: Home decks.
:whitecheck: Home crowds.
:whitecheck: Changing pitches to suit themselves.

But hey... All you can do is put yourself in a position to take advantage if they have an off day and we've done just that.

Time to swap my South Africa shirt for an India shirt, hopefully we can get some revenge for the 2003 WC final.

I've got faith in RohitSharma, King Kohli and the rest of our guys that we can knock off you Aussies in the final.

Starc- stepped up in a final âś…
Hazelwood- Likewise âś…
Marsh- Disappeared ❌
Maxwell- No show (with bat)❌
Smith- Dissappointing❌
Zampa- Very Ordinary ❌

Plenty improvement required to beat India

Smith played a woeful shot to get out but he batted well without him we lose by 50

Surely Miller is player of the match not Head. Being on the winning side has too much influence.
It’s pretty clear.

Head got 60 and 2 wickets, it’s the same contribution one was on a winning side

View attachment 1854266

1.50 v 2.80 - feels about right. India slightly better value, but not loads in it. Maybe 1.40 v 3.20 IMO.

India need an off day to lose, but that was the story regardless of who they faced in the final.

:whitecheck: Best team in the world.
:whitecheck: Home decks.
:whitecheck: Home crowds.
:whitecheck: Changing pitches to suit themselves.

But hey... All you can do is put yourself in a position to take advantage if they have an off day and we've done just that.

Head Maxwell Warner starc really feels like one of them needs game of their life for us to win, India have more match winners we have relied heavily on smaller group but never know somebody like head has a special game we could pull off upset.

Remove this Banner Ad

2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 47 Second Semi Final South Africa v Australia 16/11 1900hrs @ Eden Gardens

Remove this Banner Ad

Back