Certified Legendary Thread 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 48 The Final India v Australia 19/11 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

thoughts on how the game is going so far mate and what you think is a likely outcome?

Think it’s a bit strange how overreactive a lot of the commentary has been (not on here per se - talking about the tv guys too): 3-113, just strikes me as a really, really even game. Australia have bowled as well as you could expect, India have batted as well as they’ve been allowed to.

I do think the game is one really good stand or one big wicket (Kohli obviously) from tilting one way or the other but just at the moment I think it’s really even and set up well for a normal ‘last 15 over assault’

You?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Think it’s a bit strange how overreactive a lot of the commentary has been (not on here per se - talking about the tv guys too): 3-113, just strikes me as a really, really even game. Australia have bowled as well as you could expect, India have batted as well as they’ve been allowed to.

I do think the game is one really good stand or one big wicket (Kohli obviously) from tilting one way or the other but just at the moment I think it’s really even and set up well for a normal ‘last 15 over assault’

You?
Spot on. 50-50 atm.

Remove this Banner Ad

Certified Legendary Thread 2023 ICC Men's Cricket World Cup Game 48 The Final India v Australia 19/11 1900hrs @ Narendra Modi Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Back