Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Or Tutty loses to Tender and you both draw but yeah big game
I thought my Tributes were going to drop away this year and we started slowly but have quietly racked 6 wins and a draw since Round 12. Not sure how long we can keep this going. Injuries have smacked my forwards around this week

I thought my Tributes were going to drop away this year and we started slowly but have quietly racked 6 wins and a draw since Round 12. Not sure how long we can keep this going. Injuries have smacked my forwards around this week

If you can get the trade deadline extended I’ve got a deal for you.

Zim^zuM a real 8-point game this week.

Winner gets the double chance. Gonna be tight.
Just double checked the settings and it's worth 4 points I believe.

As I suspected ( Rockford can confirm I said it early) I've done a st kilda and fallen off a cliff. I held off trying to trade some experience in. I made inquiries but I just wasn't comfortable paying up for 27+ year olds. I don't think 1 or 2 players would make a significant difference. I simply still need a year or two more of these youngsters building, while the stronger sides see their depth fall away.

Overall it's been a pleasing season and well above expectation. I do however hope I drop out of that top 4 and lose my first final to get the best possible draft position possible. Also hope tenderwarrior stays 8th as I own his 2nd pick.

Darcy out for the year is the nail. Winning HO and having fwds that can score well meant sneaking the FA stats meant I could maybe stumble to the final. That hope is all but gawn.

Just double checked the settings and it's worth 4 points I believe.

As I suspected ( Rockford can confirm I said it early) I've done a st kilda and fallen off a cliff. I held off trying to trade some experience in. I made inquiries but I just wasn't comfortable paying up for 27+ year olds. I don't think 1 or 2 players would make a significant difference. I simply still need a year or two more of these youngsters building, while the stronger sides see their depth fall away.

Overall it's been a pleasing season and well above expectation. I do however hope I drop out of that top 4 and lose my first final to get the best possible draft position possible. Also hope tenderwarrior stays 8th as I own his 2nd pick.
Weird. The UF admins told me we got double or nothing this week and no one else got anything :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Damn some big games down the bottom of the ladder as shuffling for draft picks wraps up. Let's see if I can lose to UC twice in a yr 🤣

If you lose you get pick 3. You win and I lose our % is so close you get pick 4. We both win you get pick 3.

You should win. Bowski and my game should be very interesting.

Had you traded me your first back in May like I asked, we could have avoided this whole undoubtably scandalous final round.

If you lose you get pick 3. You win and I lose our % is so close you get pick 4. We both win you get pick 3.

You should win. Bowski and my game should be very interesting.

Had you traded me your first back in May like I asked, we could have avoided this whole undoubtably scandalous final round.
Yes you're right how thoughtless of me. Had I given you my top 5 pick as you asked there'd be way less to lose for this round for both of us. Unluckily for you I did not trade you said pick, also unluckily for you, the Wombats have the biggest losing record of any team of both leagues over the past 4 years and as such we will again go out there and do what we do best on the weekend. Which is losing to the bottom placed side, tho we will of course be trying to win were just not good at it. Were Wombats and this is what happens when you choose such a loveable but harmless moniker. Were like North or like 2012 melbourne. Acrually were no longer 2012 Melbourne were more 2014 Melbourne now given weve started winning 1 game every 5 rounds. 🥲😉

Yes you're right how thoughtless of me. Had I given you my top 5 pick as you asked there'd be way less to lose for this round for both of us. Unluckily for you I did not trade you said pick, also unluckily for you, the Wombats have the biggest losing record of any team of both leagues over the past 4 years and as such we will again go out there and do what we do best on the weekend. Which is losing to the bottom placed side, tho we will of course be trying to win were just not good at it. Were Wombats and this is what happens when you choose such a loveable but harmless moniker. Were like North or like 2012 melbourne. Acrually were no longer 2012 Melbourne were more 2014 Melbourne now given weve started winning 1 game every 5 rounds. 🥲😉
Everyone else is just pretending they're Richmond 2016 and the miracle dynasty begins next year when it just clicks.

Everyone else is just pretending they're Richmond 2016 and the miracle dynasty begins next year when it just clicks.
Wait people are talking about the Wombats as if theyre Richmond 2016? Damn that means dynasty begins next year with 3 flags out of 4 coming up, you guys might as well not try i guess. Am a lil surprised that people are talking about our league in the media but it's pretty exciting stuff so not overly surprised, all it takes is one of you giving your login to the media and boom..."Wombats Dynasty Starts now?" On front page of the Herald Sun...

EDIT - Back page of Herald Sun ofc, as sport news goes there my bad.

(Im assuming this is what you're talking about given the alternative is you're talking about Nth as Richmond 2016 which is ridiculous...Sheezle, LDU & Larkey are only 3 players and they need 19 more)

Real talk though all ive heard about Nth in the media is them talking about Ben Mckay leaving and Nth getting pick 3 compensation which seems a bit much but cant say ive watched enough Nth to judge properly. I do know this would frustate as a Melb fan as im dreaming of us getting pick 4 from Freo and packaging that up with our first to trade to WCE to get Harley Reid.

Last edited:
Wait people are talking about the Wombats as if theyre Richmond 2016? Damn that means dynasty begins next year with 3 flags out of 4 coming up, you guys might as well not try i guess. Am a lil surprised that people are talking about our league in the media but it's pretty exciting stuff so not overly surprised, all it takes is one of you giving your login to the media and boom..."Wombats Dynasty Starts now?" On front page of the Herald Sun...

(Im assuming this is what you're talking about given the alternative is you're talking about Nth as Richmond 2016 which is ridiculous...Sheezle, LDU & Larkey are only 3 players and they need 19 more)

Real talk though all ive heard about Nth in the media is them talking about Ben Mckay leaving and Nth getting pick 3 compensation which seems a bit much but cant say ive watched enough Nth to judge properly. I do know this would frustate as a Melb fan as im dreaming of us getting pick 4 from Freo and packaging that up with our first to trade to WCE to get Harley Reid.
Yeah just make sure you by 113 points in the final round ;)

EDIT - Back page of Herald Sun ofc, as sport news goes there my bad.

North need 18 more.. they also have Wardlaw.

And I've also heard it's likely Nth get pick 3 as compensation for McKay... and then package their picks for P1 and change to get Reid.

And I've also heard it's likely Nth get pick 3 as compensation for McKay... and then package their picks for P1 and change to get Reid.
Ye my bad, Wardlaw so 4 players. Thats exactly what im worried about if they do get pick 3. It gives us the 2nd best possible package rather than the best package though that being said id rather Oscar Allen than Reid for Melbourne given he's on our timeline though its just incredibly unlikely WC make him available and Reid seems way more likely given pick 4 and 12-18 for pick 1 is a good offer. Anyways we'll see but i hope and believe Mckay is worth a 2nd round pick but the AFL will give them pick 3 because you can only be a basket case for so long before they get worried about a team. (See James Frawley compensation back in 2014 or whenever it was that netted the Dees Angus Brayshaw. We have a premiership to show for it so if at the end of the day what you say ends up happening i wont be too sour and will just hope we can use our 4 top 30 picks well.

All these super trades for Harley Reid. Wouldn’t two top 5 picks be a safer bet for North. They need KPP, their mids are looking alright despite what the SuperCoach at the Wombats says.

McKay netting a band 1 compo is the same as Dee’s getting band 1 for Frawley. It’s an unofficial priority pick. Can’t complain as a MFC fan. Reid might work better for us too.

I don’t think Reid should be even drafted in UF with his game style till at least my pick by the way.

17 players. They have Perez as well. And I think George is a talent they got cheap due to his knee.

Remove this Banner Ad

Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Back