Keeper Lg. 2023 List Management Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Meant to post this ahead of Finals starting too.. I'll update as Finals progress:

Draft positions

1. Deft Touch
2. Deadly Darcy
3. Junkyard Jackals
4. Warburton Wombats
5. Croxton Roosters
6. Flat Track Kings
7. TBD
8. TBD
9. TBD
10. TBD
11. TBD
12. TBD
13. TBD
14. TBD

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Meant to post this ahead of Finals starting too.. I'll update as Finals progress:

Draft positions

1. Deft Touch
2. Deadly Darcy
3. Junkyard Jackals
4. Warburton Wombats
5. Croxton Roosters
6. Flat Track Kings
7. Tenderwarriors
8. Lolern Bulldogs FC
9. TBD
10. TBD
11. TBD
12. TBD
13. TBD
14. TBD
Updated.

Well that was a waste for me. :laughing:

That was rough to see. Sorry, I felt he had a couple of seasons left. Old mate just came good too. Luckily it was really just a slight pick downgrade for you.

That would have gotten me over the line against Drew. Shouldve made a play despite the retirement

Just like every trade we discuss you were going to get back to me after thinking about it.

Annoyingly, in hindsight, all our recent trade discussions that have gone nowhere have been the right call for you.

Wishing I traded Brodie for pick 5 last season with you. My best mid signs a new deal, averages 30 touches a game and then disappears into the void.

That was rough to see. Sorry, I felt he had a couple of seasons left. Old mate just came good too. Luckily it was really just a slight pick downgrade for you.

Just like every trade we discuss you were going to get back to me after thinking about it.

Annoyingly, in hindsight, all our recent trade discussions that have gone nowhere have been the right call for you.

Wishing I traded Brodie for pick 5 last season with you. My best mid signs a new deal, averages 30 touches a game and then disappears into the void.
Not really. I would be cooked this week with a donut with daicos out. I'd struggle to beat anyone in the bottom half this week. So I don't see how Phillips for Judson Clarke was the right call with hindsight.

I also don't see how in hindsight Wright, Brodie and Cumming
For
Phillips, Ryan, Hobbs and my first round pick would be a win for me. Hobbs already passed Brodie who can't even get a game, Cumming has slid off a cliff hehe

Not really. I would be cooked this week with a donut with daicos out. I'd struggle to beat anyone in the bottom half this week. So I don't see how Phillips for Judson Clarke was the right call with hindsight.

I also don't see how in hindsight Wright, Brodie and Cumming
For
Phillips, Ryan, Hobbs and my first round pick would be a win for me. Hobbs already passed Brodie who can't even get a game, Cumming has slid off a cliff hehe

Yeah exactly what I said, you didn’t do any of our recent discussed trades with me and that was the right call. Every time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back