NRL 2023 NRL SuperCoach ✨ League Code 392439 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Late to the party, not much time with work lately

Can someone please do me a massive solid today and let me know who a few of the best cheapies are to start with and who has byes first 5-6 weeks so I'm dodging some premos from those sides until I can afford to bench them with increased squad depth

Pretty sure Manly has the bye round 2 for example?

Thanks guys

Cheapie playbook

BYES
Dragons W1
Manly W2
Panthers W3
Roosters W4
Titans W5
Sharks W6
Tigers W7

Late to the party, not much time with work lately

Can someone please do me a massive solid today and let me know who a few of the best cheapies are to start with and who has byes first 5-6 weeks so I'm dodging some premos from those sides until I can afford to bench them with increased squad depth

Pretty sure Manly has the bye round 2 for example?

Thanks guys
From tonight Hopgood from Parra and Walbrick from Storm are must haves.

Cheapies <300k by position

Luke
Hetherington Murdoch-Masila Pele Keppie P.Saulo
Hopgood Ford Doorey Blore Preston
Katoa
Schuster (Out til round 3 though) Hutchison
Alamoti Khan-Periera Warbrick H.Hunt Turuva Wiliame sloan

I have put in bold the ones that i deem the most 'risky' or likely to not score very well, but that doesnt mean they arent viable options.

I wont do >300k because there are heaps of options available, even just between 300 & 350k is a gold mine.

EDIT: Several of those options are DPP, in which case i just put them in the position i deemed they are most valuable, but that was just my opinion

I see Valentine Holmes has a yellow exclamation mark next to his name for this week. Anyone know what the deal with this is??
It is just 'info' on the player. They have a different marker (red and white stripes) for injury.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Having trouble with fantasy.
Will put up later
Definitely the most challenging form. I'm very happy with DT and SC but fantasy is always tough. This year with byes, it will be even harder. Im trying to embrace the challenge 😜

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back