NRL 2023 NRL SuperCoach ✨ League Code 392439 ✨

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ended up keeping Welch and just making the 2 trades - Taulagi & Trindall > DCE & B.Elliot

Only 3.6k in the bank but i have trade options given Welch/Utoikamanu are on the bench and outside my 17. My CTWs are pretty shocking though, and it hurts that every round ive fielded the wrong combination, which was particularly painful last round given Warbrick & AKPs scores up against Taulagi (granted i never would've benched him) and Alamoti. Ive missed alamoti's high scores and have had him on field for the lows :'( but i'll try to stop harping on about this.

My biggest hope for this round is that my roosters give me something in return for my show of faith. Both Smith & Teddy are in my 17 and ill know by tonight whether i made a mistake, or not, by keeping them.

Trades

SC
S Walker, Harris OUT
Hynes, Cartwright IN
Hynes CAP

FAN
Garner OUT
Hosking IN
Turbo CAP

RDT
Trindall OUT
Ilias IN
Hynes CAP

next week i think im going Utoikamanu/Welch > I.Fa'asuamalauei & I.Katoa > Hosking (via Schuster)

I like those trades. Uto is a definite move on by round 7 with the bye. No idea about Tino’s brother, and he wasn’t even on my radar but he played 48 minutes last week as opposed to 25 in round 3. Will be interesting to see makeup of teams next round. Could be an under the radar cash cow in FRF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back