Half-forwards:Tom De KoningHarry McKaySam Docherty
Forwards:Lachie FogartyCharlie CurnowJesse Motlop
Followers:Marc PittonetAdam CerraSam Walsh
Interchange:Jordan BoydMatthew CottrellGeorge Hewett
Jack Martin
Emergencies:David CuninghamBrodie KempMatthew Kennedy
Matthew Owies

Last edited:
Dude, I last saw Carlton in a Prelim in 2000. That's 23 years ago. I'm in my fifties now and have flown from Perth to Brissie for this game. I told the wife I may not be alive for the next prelim that the Blues are in. She told me to promise or gtfo..........

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

Make it our pre-game song (Love is in the Air) like the Power have 'Never tear us a part'.

I know it's not exactly the 'Haka' to intimidate the opposition but imagine 90,000 people singing it in unison.

Alternatively, Blue (Da Ba Dee) by Eiffel 65

In my heart, our pre-game song will forever be Hot Hot Hot…

There has been a little bit of talk on the footy shows and in the papers about Brisbane going after Doc, Cripps and Acres due to their known injury problems in recent weeks and before it happens i want to put it out there, bring it on.

Voss and co are taking a gamble by playing all three, with all three clearly hampered by injury, but when you name a side and a player runs on to the ground, they are deemed fit and able to give everything for their team. I would expect the same from our players, no favours to the opposition, when they go near the ball, hit them hard, fair and make them earn everything.

Edit. On taking injured players in to games is a risk and if it doesn’t work, you can’t complain, we had a choice to replace them with fit players but didn’t, the choice was ours, win or lose we need to own that.

It can go either way, Brisbane were super banged up in 2003 GF and belted the pies.

I’m travelling in Vietnam & in DaNang atm

Found at little bar that will play AFL - locked & loaded for tomorrow with our win to the GF

Let’s go Baggers!!!

Dude, I last saw Carlton in a Prelim in 2000. That's 23 years ago. I'm in my fifties now and have flown from Perth to Brissie for this game. I told the wife I may not be alive for the next prelim that the Blues are in.

Screw the concert and watch the game, there may be many more but maybe not. Don't miss the opportunity or you may end in a Funky Town Living the Dream
emoji1787.png

Sent from my SM-S901E using Tapatalk

I told her I was going to the game. She said 'Don't Go'. I said I don't think you are
'Listening'..
She said Fine, go.. but when you get home there may be a 'Stranger in me'..
I laughed and said go for it. I know you
'Love an Adventure'..

Can't believe I'm missing this game.
Mrs KohPhi's birthday, and I'm taking her to see Pseudo Echo!! 🤣🤣😞😫😫
20 years of being shit... One can be easily blind sided by unexpected Sept football related conflicts.
We all must exercise patience as the collective Carlton supporter eco system readjusts to this new normal.
Enjoy Pseudo Echo

20 years of being s**t... One can be easily blind sided by unexpected Sept football related conflicts.
We all must exercise patience as the collective Carlton supporter eco system readjusts to this new normal.
Enjoy Pseudo Echo
This!!!

I will have Kayo going on the phone though, so I won't be totally out of the loop!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Whatever happens from now, we are officially the 3rd best team for 2023. Tonight we aim for 2nd and next week numero uno.

I love symmetry.

Last time Carlton played Collingwood in a GF was 1981.

The Captain of Collingwood in 1981 was Brownlow medalist Peter Moore; His son Darcy is the captain of Collingwood in 2023.

Also playing for Collingwood 1981 was Peter Daicos. His 2 sons Josh and Nick are playing for Collingwood in this years grand final.

1981 Collingwood captain Peter Moore famously threw away his runner-up medal after this game in a show of disgust. This was his fourth appearance in a Grand Final, all without success. This started the famous "Colli-wobbles" narrative.

I also like Traditions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back