Game Day Elimination Final - ๐Ÿˆ Carlton v Brisbane Game Day ๐Ÿˆ

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vossie pls show some anger at the presser
No smiling, no funny remarks
Ok to say we blue it last2 months
If he says 'learnings' my telly should be very very afraid.

Nic Newman really doesnโ€™t want to play the first round next year

He has a crack stfu

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We mismanage everything and unfortunately you taint coaches when you do that. Voss may be cooked simply because he wasn't strong enough to keep things on track.

He's highly responsible in the high performance failure. He decided he couldn't trust the young guys and let players rotate all season. He decided this was the game style and structure and way to play - ie frenetic and requiring 200+ pressure rating to work at all. He's highly.****ing responsible for it.

Personally think basically everything we've done as a game tactically and management wise has been wrong all year. Where players were used, how they were used, attitudes, game plans etc. It's on him.

The list isnt perfect, no list is. It's better than this though. Much.
Yep as Hird was responsible for * even though he didnโ€™t administer an injection. You set the plan and path and you pay for your decisions.

Here we go again... sack another coach? How many coaches have we had since 2000?

How about we put some trust in a coach and give him more time. He's managed to get us to the finals two years in a row. But yeah... lets ****ing sack him. Lets look at the fitness and high performance people. Lets look at the football operations. Nah... lets just sack another ****ing coach.
I get the sentiment, we've sacked a few coaches and hired poorly time and time again. But honest question, do you think Voss has it in him? I don't see it to be honest. We've made finals on the back of individuals not due to coaching & game plan.

You had me in the first sentence but Kernahan, Judd and silvagni are absolutely not the answer
Itโ€™s this type of garbage talk and thinking that committed Carlton to 20 years of mediocrity. We have two of the best forwards in the league, the best full back in the league and two of the best midfielders in the league, all in their prime. They tweak a few things next year and they can win a premiership. They have made finals 2 years in a row. Get a grip
In the box is where a coach belongs, especially playing the way they were in first half, at least if he done it previously he would have seen how woeful durdin, Motlop, orazio have been

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back