Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

I love this mug, I think it looks great. I want to thanks the Lions for having a solid (old) logo to help its look, imagine if there was a s**t logo like Carltons on it.
Looking forward to drinking coffee out of it the morning after every win next season
View attachment 1831008

I’d tolerate the Carlton logo if it meant we beat them in the GF.😁

So are lots of people still waiting for stuff to come from the Collingwood store? I ordered on the 1st and haven’t received anything since the confirmation email?

Nice of them to offer free shipping on items purchased now, too, before they’ve even managed to start dispatching the stuff with paid shipping from two weeks ago.

So are lots of people still waiting for stuff to come from the Collingwood store? I ordered on the 1st and haven’t received anything since the confirmation email?
Yep, me too. Hopefully next week.

Nice of them to offer free shipping on items purchased now, too, before they’ve even managed to start dispatching the stuff with paid shipping from two weeks ago.

It says on the website now that nothing gets sent until everything in your order has arrived. A lot of items aren’t due for months.

I'm still holding off on buying too much as I hope the quality and designs will improve.

Blu Ray will be a big yes. So happy to wait for that.

Scarf - will wait and get the one with the player names on it

T-shirt - need more black ones. Hopefully one with either all the games from the season listed or grand final player names on the back.

Would also like a simple black swoosh tee with Premiers 23 on it.

Also reckon we need a Daicos hoodies or tee with Peter Josh and Nick with the premiership medals.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

I ordered quite a few bits and pieces at the start of Oct but, and I kid you not, I can't remember what I've bought (and no, I don't drink alcohol)! Will go back to the email right now and have a look at my receipt.

The first week after the GF, I was still too exhausted to watch much of the replay or even feel excited. Rather, it was relief we didn't stuff it up after being top dogs for the entire season. No game has ever left me feeling this way but I knew there would be much regret in the future if I didn't buy some merch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

that is concerning if you didn't get an email maybe contact them or check the email address you have on your account, I got confirmation right away

I also ordered a poster from Herald Sun on the same day as the stuff from Collingwood site. That still hasn’t arrived as well.

I'm still holding off on buying too much as I hope the quality and designs will improve.

T-shirt - need more black ones. Hopefully one with either all the games from the season listed or grand final player names on the back.

Also reckon we need a Daicos hoodies or tee with Peter Josh and Nick with the premiership medals.

The wool one looks pretty nice with the cup

IMG_4318.png

Check out carlton draught tee shirts

IMG_4001.png

The scarf with names on it has been available online for two weeks, it is on the second slide

The scarf with names on it has been available online for two weeks, it is on the second slide
The link says dispatches from late October

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back