Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Everything on my walls has been done via this mob.
You take in your prints/posters and walk out an hour later with them framed and ready to hang. Too easy.

Thanks for the suggestion, went in on Friday as my 2010 framed poster fell apart when I tried to put it up so took it in and done in no time. Was even served by a Collingwood supporter!!!

Not sure whether to laugh or cry the fact, this came today. Of all days. My birthday hahaha. Thanks Jack for my present lol

But this also arrived today. I got two. One laminated, and one paper. I couldn't make my mind up at the time.

Picked this up today. I must say, I'm extremely disappointed with it. The quality of the photos is absolutely atrocious. Many are out of focus, over processed or full of grain. The photo of Darcy on the front looks like he's been using Terry Wallace's sun bed. Wish I'd had a closer look before I bought it.

Last edited:
Summary of DVD/BluRay releases (prices from JB HiFi):
  • GF DVD: out now - no radio calls ($20)
  • GF BluRay: out 8th Nov - incl 3 radio calls ($27)
  • Victory Pack: out 29 Nov - incl dvd & BluRay of GF and dvds of other finals. No ‘season highlights’ disc listed ($90)
  • Complete Season: out 6 Dec - incl every game & final but dvd only ($140)

Picked this up today. I must say, I'm extremely disappointed with it. The quality of the photos is absolutely atrocious. Many are out of focus, over processed or full of grain. The photo of Darcy on the front looks like he's been using Terry Wallace's sun bed. Wish I'd had a closer look before I bought it.

bugger!!!
I'm still waiting for my copy in the mail...

Summary of DVD/BluRay releases (prices from JB HiFi):
  • GF DVD: out now - no radio calls ($20)
  • GF BluRay: out 8th Nov - incl 3 radio calls ($27)
  • Victory Pack: out 29 Nov - incl dvd & BluRay of GF and dvds of other finals. No ‘season highlights’ disc listed ($90)
  • Complete Season: out 6 Dec - incl every game & final but dvd only ($140)
Radio Calls with vision ?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep. Don’t really care if they already got your money.

Yeah pretty ordinary. My stuff from the AFL Store came over a week ago so no issues there. Meanwhile my one measly bumper sticker from the CFC Shop (which was 'ready now' not just for pre-order mind you) still hasn't even started the shipping process. You can't tell me they weren't ready to scale up their operations in case we won the flag. Three weeks and radio silence is ridiculous.

Yeah I thought the same. Felt like a proper rush job. You can see the pixelation on a heap of shots; the pictures of McCreery and the double-page spread of Nick are particularly egregious.

There wasn't really much in there that I couldn't have got elsewhere tbh. Oh well. They knew we would buy everything. And I am still chips in for the hardcover 192-page premiership celebration book being released in early December. So let's see if that's any better. At least it will look nice on my coffee table.

Got my beige cap from AFL website one day after ordering

Still haven’t got anything from pies which is majority of what I bought and I bought the day after the GF. I’m in no rush though, as long as it’s here before round 1 😆

I'm super late to this but I managed to get one of those Nike premiers tshirts as well, I normally get medium but thought i'd play it safe and get a large. Geez it's a fitted shirt, it's just hanging up now until I'm comfortable wearing it. Managed to get one of those cream New Era caps as well, I think I prefer it to the black one that came out not too long ago. Also snagged one of the Sherrins with the gold writing and logo which hopefully will turn up in the next couple weeks.

I prefer to buy my merchandise through the club to ensure the club benefits, but the Premiership 9Forty cap worn by the players is still listed as out of stock. Tonight I came across these caps, that look identical, on a website I've never heard of. It's probably a Chinese company, but they are substantially cheaper when factoring in the Christmas spend at $30 v $55 KOK Fashion.png KOK2.png

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back