Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone found a decent frame to put the Mark Knight poster in?
The only real way to get the right size frame is to buy a custom frame which is very pricey (as the poster is a wonky size) so another way I’ve found to do it is buy your standard IKEA 50x70 frame (size of the print was 45x64) and get a custom mat board to put in the front so the print fits nicely in the bigger frame (which you can get done at frame shops) which is what I’ll likely do.

Last edited:
There‘ll be a 4 disc DVD set released in October or November which will have all 3 finals and a season highlights DVD. I have the 1990 and 2010 ones and they’re great.

TradeDraft you might like this.
Last year for the Cats flag I believed they also released a box set with every full game.

I’m definitely grabbing the Blu Ray when it comes out next month.

The only real way to get the right size frame is to buy a custom frame which is very pricey, so another way I’ve found to do it is buy your standard IKEA 50x70 frame (size of the print was 45x64) and get a custom mat board to put in the front so the print fits nicely in the bigger frame (which you can get done at frame shops) which is what I’ll likely do.
I bought a poster frame from Kmart. Currently have the Knight Poster, tickets, confetti and Collingwood poster inside. Will add membership card, stickers, newspaper clippings and photos to fill up space.

Attachments

• D00BD51F-FFE6-4112-8E1E-113BC78CA3F4.jpeg
    D00BD51F-FFE6-4112-8E1E-113BC78CA3F4.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 127
For the people who bought the Premiership beers previously, two questions. What did you do with the empty cans? How many cans did you leave undrunk?
What cans?

homer-simpsons.gif

For the people who bought the Premiership beers previously, two questions. What did you do with the empty cans? How many cans did you leave undrunk?
Can collectors drill a hole in the bottom and drain the liquid out. Personally my 2010 carton is unopened albeit a little dinged from moving a few times. It takes up a heap of room though, so I’ll probably only get or keep a 6 pack this year. Might open (not drink) the 2010 one too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Anyone found a decent frame to put the Mark Knight poster in?
Found an ikea frame that will fit poster well.

It was tough to find a frame that fits the dimensions. A1 is too big. A2 is too small.

Genuinely considering this: Collingwood 2023 Premiers Signed Panoramic | Official Memorabilia

Anyone ever bought anything off Official Memorabilia? What's the quality like?
I got the 2010 version and it looks great. I was wanting the draw cause I attended that game but they only did the replay version which I didn’t go to. It sits on the wall near the front door so everyone comin into the house has to look at it and just about everyone comments on it!

Any full nuffs that have gotten premiership related tattoos in the past 48-72 hours, can you please post recommendations? A group of my pies mates would like to get one, but want to get it right - some of you may have seen the guy who got "Flagpies 2020" tattooed after the game :tearsofjoy:

Might even be worth its own thread
EDIT: Found said thread, disregard me

Last edited:
I got the 2010 version and it looks great. I was wanting the draw cause I attended that game but they only did the replay version which I didn’t go to. It sits on the wall near the front door so everyone comin into the house has to look at it and just about everyone comments on it!

Thank you mate. Yeah this is the first grand final I've attended so I want to get something that commemorates that experience more so than just a guernsey or team photo, so I think this will be the way to go.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back