Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone know where to grab a copy of the Footy Record that they sell at the ground on game day?

I bought the game day record and a premiership record from aflrecord.com.au

Cost around $47 plus postage.

Genuinely considering this: Collingwood 2023 Premiers Signed Panoramic | Official Memorabilia

Anyone ever bought anything off Official Memorabilia? What's the quality like?

I have a theatre room at home and have the 2010 signed premiership piece from all the players with the jumper also have the 125 year piece signed by the Collingwood legends with the jumper.

I love memrobilia but as I get older it probably doesn't mean as much to me, It's obviously expensive and takes up alot of room and will never increase in value.

Looks great in the room and always brings back memories, I am undecided if I will get the new piece.

IMG_8719.jpeg IMG_8720.jpeg IMG_8721.jpeg IMG_8722.jpeg IMG_8723.jpeg IMG_8725.jpeg IMG_8726.jpeg IMG_8727.jpeg IMG_8728.jpeg

Surprised bid on Nick’s isn’t more. Also doubt are actually ones they wore on the field. Aka Nick was still wearing his on Mad Monday. Probably whole bunch and they wore all but 1 minute aka match worn.

any update on the Grand Final Blu-Ray?
That usually comes out in November. For reference the Cats one last year came out on the 30th Nov.

The DVDs are a lot cheaper to make hence why they are first. Blu Ray’s are more niche, I’m personally waiting for the Blu Ray release

That usually comes out in November. For reference the Cats one last year came out on the 30th Nov.

The DVDs are a lot cheaper to make hence why they are first. Blu Ray’s are more niche, I’m personally waiting for the Blu Ray release
I hope they make a twin pack. Consolidate last year and this year.

Even better is if someone has done a Last Dance-esque doco starting from last year and ending at the Flag this year.

Ah thank you. I don't know why anyone would voluntarily want to watch football in 576i resolution in 2023. DVDs seem like such a relic. In fact the only reason I'll be purchasing the Blu-Ray is for the alternate commentaries. Keen to hear the match from five different perspectives!

Hope this is allowed here and apologies to admins if its not but I just wanted to share my artwork for the 2023 Premiers! I have been creating premiership artwork for the past 10 years as an 'alternative' version to the Herald Sun poster. I really enjoyed illustrating this one!

These prints are designed (by myself) printed in Melbourne and are available for Pre-Order now. They're limited to 100 and usually sell out pretty quickly.
Magpies Poster Limited_2.jpg Magpies Poster LE Signed 2023_FRAMED copy.jpg

If anyone is keen on buying a print I have added a special BigFooty 10% discount with coupon code: BIGFOOTY10

Purchase here: www.timmcfarlin.com

Anyone know where to grab a copy of the Footy Record that they sell at the ground on game day?

My newsagent is still selling them. Try your newsagent.

Even today they still had a pile

Hope this is allowed here and apologies to admins if its not but I just wanted to share my artwork for the 2023 Premiers! I have been creating premiership artwork for the past 10 years as an 'alternative' version to the Herald Sun poster. I really enjoyed illustrating this one!

These prints are designed (by myself) printed in Melbourne and are available for Pre-Order now. They're limited to 100 and usually sell out pretty quickly.
View attachment 1820901View attachment 1820902

If anyone is keen on buying a print I have added a special BigFooty 10% discount with coupon code: BIGFOOTY10

Purchase here: www.timmcfarlin.com
Good job

(Log in to remove this ad.)

IMG_8744.jpeg
As exciting that it is to see and think about owning these sort of things I wonder if these really are inflated because we just won a flag. Fairly sure until weekend our 2010 memorabilia was a lot cheaper too.

What’s Nicky’s jumper up to now and when does the auction end. Asking for a friend who’s going out celebrating with his mate tomorrow and may be looking to smash the household budget about this time tomorrow.

But honestly it would be a pretty good thing if the club could ship out the premiers caps to members. Fly spoke on 360 last night about Pies members paying a lot of money over Covid not to go to any games. Everybody’s paying their hard earned out of their pockets as much as they can. Be a nice gesture imo.

Well you see what happens when they leave the marketing to Carlton people. ‘Can you smell what we’re cooking’ and ‘they know we’re coming’ 😂
Turns out they were just breathing heavily...

There‘ll be a 4 disc DVD set released in October or November which will have all 3 finals and a season highlights DVD. I have the 1990 and 2010 ones and they’re great.

TradeDraft you might like this.
I hope they have it on 4K blu ray as well - I want the highest resolution possible!

View attachment 1820912View attachment 1820913

Seen this type of even advertised a bit during the year. Says no personal stuffed autographed too.
Thats pretty normal. I've been to a couple over the last few years, and its only what you pre-purchase is able to get signed. Much easier go to training to get it signed for free lol
Ive got a signed frame picture of JG, but he then personally signed the anzac day jumper I wore, but got it signed at training instead.

I'm going to the 2nd one on sunday, I need to refrain from buying anything lol My bank account is dwindling.

Purchased a few T-shirts, which will be great to wear over the summer.

Purchased the Grand Final DVD as well.

Would love the cap the players wore during the celebrations, but cannot find it anywhere to purchase.

Next on the item is the Premiership scarf and a few Mark Knight posters.
This cap? Seems to be sold out at the pies shop.

cheers just ordered a couple for me and my young fella…

and a bunch of others stuff whilst I was there…stubby holders, t shirts & key rings.

Couldn’t help myself - Go Pies!!!!

Yep that's the one.

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back