Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

View attachment 1821055
As exciting that it is to see and think about owning these sort of things I wonder if these really are inflated because we just won a flag. Fairly sure until weekend our 2010 memorabilia was a lot cheaper too.

I've been intrigued by all the mock-ups of these not having the Nike logo on the collar. You'd wanna hope for over 1200 clams that you're getting the real deal guernsey and not an imitation.

Just grabbed the DVD from JB - released today.

It's not playing on my work PC. Have to wait until I get home. Was gonna have it playing in the background :(

There‘ll be a 4 disc DVD set released in October or November which will have all 3 finals and a season highlights DVD. I have the 1990 and 2010 ones and they’re great.

TradeDraft you might like this.
Careful with this. I looked up Geelong's 2022 pack and there was no season highlights DVD produced last year. The fourth disc in the pack was the grand final again but on Blu-ray, which if you don't own a player is useless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get back to me with the DVD but honestly it will look like garbage on most people's TVs. Pretty much anything 2016 onwards is 4K. Hold out for the Blu-Ray, guys!
I’m watching the dvd now through my Blu-ray player that upscales. It looks better quality than I get through kayo that is on 4K

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource 2023 Premiership Merchandise

Remove this Banner Ad

Back