Game Day 2023 Round 2 - Restoration Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Accidentally reversing my Stewart to Naicos trade cost me 98 points, a 2222 would've looked much, much juicier. Still, much better than last week. Really happy with Setterfield but also happy with his fellow midpricers Hopper and Day, hopefully they keep going well.

Now to work out how to solve some Darcy and Flanders sized problems with my team.

Also 2124
Spider_Man_meme.jpg

Set and forget, Marshall and English, sole rucks, no competition, proven scoring ability.
Goldy too. Wasn’t sold on English, or Witts, or Hodor. And wanted a look at the Gawn / Grundy situation.

I just went and checked stevebbb team and he has Hodor. Ladhams has scored 6 points less, for 130k cheaper. Pretty disappointed with his output though, especially as solo ruck. Scored 100 in preseason. Would have been okay with an 80 avg.

Given I didn’t really like any R2 option figured I’d wait. That’s been advantageous because I used that money to secure some decent midpricers. English seems the best option. Always worried about his injury risk tho and there were no R3 coverage options other than Esava and I didn’t want to go there really. Have Samson at R3 and now that he’s playing and looks like he might get a few games, the risk doesn’t seem as large.

If anybody here listened to the Supercoach podcast I ran with a couple of mates last year, you'd be infuriated to know our mate who doesn't watch footy and created a team this year an hour before the first lockout just posted 2357.

Only reason we didn't get back in the Supercoach podcast saddle was because he swore he wasn't making a team this year. Then he goes and disrespects us all like this.

If anybody here listened to the Supercoach podcast I ran with a couple of mates last year, you'd be infuriated to know our mate who doesn't watch footy and created a team this year an hour before the first lockout just posted 2357.

Only reason we didn't get back in the Supercoach podcast saddle was because he swore he wasn't making a team this year. Then he goes and disrespects us all like this.
Seems about right. Go and check out the top 10 ranked teams. Those with knowledge in SC got absolutely pantsed last week. And this week some popular players have gone down or had shockers.

2160. Not outstanding, not horrendous, a lot of work to be done though.
Darcy not as painful as Gawn but still a big steaming dog turd. Flanders experiment was a big failure, role changed completely from pre season.
Question marks over callaghans shoulder even if selected. Ridley mediocre.

Goldy too. Wasn’t sold on English, or Witts, or Hodor. And wanted a look at the Gawn / Grundy situation.

I just went and checked stevebbb team and he has Hodor. Ladhams has scored 6 points less, for 130k cheaper. Pretty disappointed with his output though, especially as solo ruck. Scored 100 in preseason. Would have been okay with an 80 avg.

Given I didn’t really like any R2 option figured I’d wait. That’s been advantageous because I used that money to secure some decent midpricers. English seems the best option. Always worried about his injury risk tho and there were no R3 coverage options other than Esava and I didn’t want to go there really. Have Samson at R3 and now that he’s playing and looks like he might get a few games, the risk doesn’t seem as large.
I don't think the fact we've won both games so easily has helped him SC wise, has played fine but round 1 was against Witts and then not a lot of contested opportunities vs Hawthorn, and both have been really fast paced so he's not getting too involved cause the quicker players have just been running through the opposition.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would be about par if Gawn had played a full game I suspect so probably as good as could hope

Big decisions to be made about 2 v 3 trades, D.Cameron v English..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back