Game Day 2024 Round 12 Discussion - Big Noses Appreciation Rnd

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
1717146944711.png

Don't forget our BigFooty MND Competition ....every poster who signs up, gets a badge ....and it's for a great cause

Details:

Last edited:
IMG_4263.jpeg

Happy Oh Yeah GIF by Afta Hill

Ranked 20k

Have gone no where for 5 weeks now. Every week I think I’m going ok and then bang, multiple premos 💩 the bed and I go nowhere.

This weeks 💩 list of premos.
Stewart 76
Butters 98
Zerrett 97
Brayshaw 89
Martin 80

All these players above were going ok before they torched their scores one way or another. The wheel has to turn!

IMG_8625.jpeg

1990, down 88 places to 379.

Kinda frustrating week as I had 16 premos which seemed high but a lot of them had awful scores.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After having the worst start in living memory, where every single thing I did went sour - ranked 79k after 7 rounds - am back to 45k on the back of 3 pretty good weeks and a 2030 this week. Somehow matching my 750 rank last year is out of reach however!

Byes are normally by my weak point but maybe that gets flipped this year.

Down from 23k to 26k

It’s my worst bye week is the excuse - now time to start using my trades and 2 remaining boosts. Had a very fortunate win against Verdun66 in the BFA league when it looks like they missed the Thursday VC bonanza. I’ll take all the luck I can get!

2017 which I’m not upset about.

Seen a 2278 in a cashie. Which is more than I scored last week with 22
Was ranked 13th for the week old mate in my cashy and up to 577 overall. As for me I’ll live through him not catching him in the overall rank category of the prize pay out

Down from 23k to 26k

It’s my worst bye week is the excuse - now time to start using my trades and 2 remaining boosts. Had a very fortunate win against Verdun66 in the BFA league when it looks like they missed the Thursday VC bonanza. I’ll take all the luck I can get!
Yes. A stuff up by me. Too many reverses of trades and I had wanted the VC on Daicos. Ended up with Ryan and Gawn in the same game so put my chips in with Big Max as VC. His less than ideal score meant Rowell had to be Captain. He was ok, but way short of everyone else. I’ll pay more attention next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back