AFLW Autopsy 2023 Season 8 Round 10 - Fremantle vs Swans Sunday 5th Nov 5:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

I think you are making that decision whilst watching through your red and white glasses. Should definitely been called a goal.

Can you be absolutely certain it was going to be a goal? It probably was but you need to be certain

What an effort from the Team - here's how we stack up and credit to The Victorian for the graph

Adelaide 24 years, 292 days 28.2 games (4.3 finals)
Melbourne 25 years, 174 days 32.4 games (4.9 finals)
Kangaroos 24 years, 352 days 25.5 games (3.2 finals)
Brisbane 24 years, 54 days 27.9 games (4.6 finals)
Gold Cst 25 years, 110 days 18.1 games (0.4 finals)
Geelong 25 years, 223 days 22.6 games (1.4 finals)
Essendon 24 years, 280 days 20.9 games (1.0 finals)
Sydney 23 years, 296 days 15.2 games (0.6 finals)
St Kilda 25 years, 231 days 26.5 games (1.0 finals)
Colwd 25 years, 142 days 28.4 games (2.9 finals)

I've only been watching games the past 3 weeks but Ham looks nothing like what I was expecting her to be when she was our number one pick. Seems to have very little agility.

Think we have to give this year a pass as that foot injury kept her out for a while. She’ll be a very dynamic player don’t you worry she’s just a good pre season away. Still scoring a goal a game and getting 10-15 disposals, she’ll be better once she has the tank to move up the ground

I think you are making that decision whilst watching through your red and white glasses. Should definitely been called a goal.
I'm all for ump bashing but there is no way the goal ump or the field ump would be able to determine from their positions that is definitely going through. Yes, we got lucky, was it a certainty, no.

Watching the tv (as you did) I would say "Yes, it was definitely going to be a goal."

I'm not so sure, the goal umpire was guessing either way. Behind is the fair call and you can lock the ball in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm not so sure, the goal umpire was guessing either way. Behind is the fair call and you can lock the ball in
I have absolutely no doubt you would be saying the opposite if it had have been our goal or point. In the end, it didn't matter thank goodness. 2023 will be remembered as the Swans goal umpiring calls.

Just need to be cleaner and more clinical in the forward line. That's been the big issue today. We were very fortunate in that quarter. Got a few very favourable decisions.
It was an issue early this season before we turned it around but it seems we went back to old habits under Freo's pressure.

I have absolutely no doubt you would be saying the opposite if it had have been our goal or point. In the end, it didn't matter thank goodness. 2023 will be remembered as the Swans goal umpiring calls.

I wouldn’t trust me. I’m a fan of erring on the side of safety and that’s a behind being that one lol.

Least this one Adelaide fans get annoyed more

Yeah assumed tomorrow that’s fine have flexible flights anyway
Here you go:

WEEK ONE FINALS FIXTURE

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11

First Qualifying Final

Adelaide v Brisbane, 2.35pm local (3.05pm AEDT), Norwood Oval

First Elimination Final
Gold Coast v Sydney, 6.15pm local (7.15pm AEDT), Heritage Bank Stadium

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12

Second Elimination Final

Geelong v Essendon, 1.05pm AEDT, GMHBA Stadium

Second Qualifying Final
Melbourne v North Melbourne, 3.05pm AEDT, Ikon Park

Here you go:

WEEK ONE FINALS FIXTURE

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 11

First Qualifying Final

Adelaide v Brisbane, 2.35pm local (3.05pm AEDT), Norwood Oval

First Elimination Final
Gold Coast v Sydney, 6.15pm local (7.15pm AEDT), Heritage Bank Stadium

SATURDAY NOVEMBER 12

Second Elimination Final

Geelong v Essendon, 1.05pm AEDT, GMHBA Stadium

Second Qualifying Final
Melbourne v North Melbourne, 3.05pm AEDT, Ikon Park

Oooof. Traveling again off a 6-day break and returning from Perth. With our flight home tomorrow and having to fly again Friday. We'll get 3 days to prepare for a final, thanks AFL couldn't swap the days around to ensure the only team playing today gets a full 7-day break between matches.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Autopsy 2023 Season 8 Round 10 - Fremantle vs Swans Sunday 5th Nov 5:05pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back