AFLW Autopsy North Melb vs Swans Sunday 13th Oct 1:05PM at North Hobart Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Thought this would be worse than it actually has been. Feel like most of the difference is down to experience and the little 1%s like 2-way running and knowing when its yours or your teammates ball etc

I think she is one where you take the good with the bad.
Not sure if I agree with that as her strengths in the past have been her disposal and composure. She's otherwise pretty slow and lacks that X factor where you put up with the errors because she can also rip a game apart.

Not sure if I agree with that as her strengths in the past have been her disposal and composure. She's otherwise pretty slow and lacks that X factor where you put up with the errors because she can also rip a game apart.
I could name about 10 others playing that contribute less than her. I will argue too we definitely have found a winger in Heads. I’d even consider putting her in the guts at some stage. Hard as any that we have.

Our picking up of uncontested ball from the ground and quickly disposing of wisely needs heaps of work… so many chances for us to keep going forward or turn around out of their D , but ends with tapping/fumbling along the ground until Norf get it cleanly and dispose. Something to work on anyway..

Our picking up of uncontested ball from the ground and quickly disposing of wisely needs heaps of work… so many chances for us to keep going forward or turn around out of their D , but ends with tapping/fumbling along the ground until Norf get it cleanly and dispose. Something to work on anyway..
The fumbling is the number one thing that annoys me with this team, multiple opportunities go begging every week because they can’t pick the ball up.

Ella bloody Heads alongside Tarrant should be down back two of the better defenders i have seen in the "non-competing" sides in the comp

Annoying we had it locked into our forward line for so long for little reward.
Yep and after Privitelli was outmarked, North take it all the way down for a goal.

Inside 50 tackles this quarter 13 to 1 but we haven't scored a goal.

North seem to kick their goals so easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

North are probably going to go all the way this year and we do have 3 major injuries and a couple of banged up players out there but still think the mistakes in the 3rd quarter are unacceptable. McEvoy is having a stinker

Wouldn't surprise me if Hurley will look to go to a stronger club - she will be in strong demand when she comes off contract.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFLW Autopsy North Melb vs Swans Sunday 13th Oct 1:05PM at North Hobart Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back