Vent 2023 Vents & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Dale ya grub.

Where do I start???

Ashcroft, WTF, 200k for that?
Hollands, meh. Baker meh.
Greene and Caminintiririi or whatever his ****ing name is were shit.
Changed Chandler to the 102k campaigner on Friday to save money.
Chester can GAGF!
Plus Cowan with a pussy cramp and subbed off. FU too!!

Now we‘ve got the rookies out of the way, we can move onto the campaigners that should know better!

Flanders, maybe you should be included in the rookies section, because you looked like you should have been playing ****ing Auskick!
Oh, and Jones, you were already on your way to campaignersville before you went and got injured on 5 ****ing points!!

Fyfe. Your gone!

Piggy, Bont, Macrae, I expect better.

Oh, rucks, I almost forgot……..
All ****ing weekend I’m watching these huge ruck scores, like the days of old…
Hordor vs Marshall, ok, they will take a few points off each other. But surely I can expect 100 odd from each? Apparently ****ing not!!!!

And the final FARKYOU goes to the campaigner that I didn’t have all last season and paid top ****ing dollar for, and made him my ‘captain, oh captain’ for a supercharged effort to smash out a ****ing 50!

You can’t make this shit up!! ****ing 50!!!!! Laird, your ****ing dead to me!
You could save my first borns life and I wouldn’t shake your ****ing hand!!!!!

Bryan Cranston Mic Drop GIF

PS- **** you Freo for dropping a game you should have won easily and **** you Ross Lions for bringing a shit boring defensive style of play back into the competition!

Last edited:
Where do I start???

Greene and Caminintiririi or whatever his ******* name is were s**t.
Chester can GAGF!
Oh, and Jones, you were already on your way to campaignersville before you went and got injured on 5 ******* points!!

Now we‘ve got the rookies out of the way, we can move onto the campaigners that should know better!

Flanders, maybe you should be included in the rookies section, because you looked like you should have been playing ******* Auskick!

Fyfe. Your gone!

And the final FARKYOU goes to the campaigner that I didn’t have all last season and paid top ******* dollar for, and made him my ‘captain, oh captain’ for a supercharged effort to smash out a ******* 50!

You can’t make this s*t up!! ****** 50!!!!! Laird, your ******* dead to me!
You could save my first borns life and I wouldn’t shake your ******* hand!!!!!

Dudes not happy.

Where do I start???

Greene and Caminintiririi or whatever his ******* name is were s**t.
Chester can GAGF!
Oh, and Jones, you were already on your way to campaignersville before you went and got injured on 5 ******* points!!

Flanders, maybe you should be included in the rookies section, because you looked like you should have been playing ******* Auskick!

Fyfe. Your gone!

Oh, rucks, I almost forgot……..
All ******* weekend I’m watching these huge ruck scores, like the days of old…
Hordor vs Marshall, ok, they will take a few points off each other. But surely I can expect 100 odd from each? Apparently ******* not!!!!

And the final FARKYOU goes to the campaigner that I didn’t have all last season and paid top ******* dollar for, and made him my ‘captain, oh captain’ for a supercharged effort to smash out a ******* 50!

You can’t make this s*t up!! ****** 50!!!!! Laird, your ******* dead to me!
You could save my first borns life and I wouldn’t shake your ******* hand!!!!!

Caminiti did ok against a quality defence. Lets see next week against the dogs spud backline. With any luck he'll get Bruce as his direct opponent.

Caminiti did ok against a quality defence. Lets see next week against the dogs spud backline. With any luck he'll get Bruce as his direct opponent.
It’s the rant thread. No place for considered opinions here!:moustache:

It’s the rant thread. No place for considered opinions here!:moustache:
Also love that the only positive you could find from my rant was Caminiti!
Justifies my rant! Haha!

Brayshaw AF - 114
Brayshaw SC - 70

glass-eye-gangs-of-new-york.gif
That’s so shit it’s impressive.

And in the spirit of this thread, Fyfe can go impale himself on a rusty railroad spike.

26 points? Really?

campaigner.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Let me tell all you kents a story. A story about a little midget prick named Rory.

Rory always got teased growing up for being 5 foot 2. He held dreams about being a premium inside bull, but soon realised it wasn't so easy to win the pill when even the 90 year old Italian nonnas in the crowd could push him out of the contest. "You'll never be an AFL quality midfielder!!" all the kids at school used to tell him. So little Rory settled for being a seagull - and a successful one at that! For the first 8 years of his AFL career, Rory wandered around D50 without a care in the world, chasing the Sherrin with complete disregard for anything with a pulse not wearing the Tricolors. Maybe being a shameless seagull wasn't that bad, he began to think to himself. Others like Jake Lloyd came through at the same time, and the two became fast friends, bonding over their shared love of running out of the goalsquare and playing kick-to-kick from the 25 minute mark of every quarter. Life was good for lil old Rory.

One day, among the COVID panic of 2020, Matthew Nicks saw an opportunity to make Rory's childhood dream come true. The Crows were absolute shite and despite everything in Adelaide typically running a bit behind the rest of the developed world, they had finally realised that the Crouch brothers not being able to kick was somewhat of a problem. So Nicksy turned to little Rory, now all of 5 foot 10 at this point, and asked of him a favour he would only be too happy to oblige. "Rory, I know you're a professional at social distancing and have been since we plonked you in D50, but I don't want to worry about that anymore. Go in there and get me that pill".

Little Lairdy's childhood instincts took over - see ball, get ball, charge anyone else who has ball. In the 2.5 seasons that would follow, Rory re-defined the term "leather poisoning". He also re-defined the term "meaningless possession" - a series of hack kicks around the corner to nothing and dinky little handballs proving that the stain of the Crouch brothers still persisted despite Brad's escape to St. Kilda and Matt's banishment to the SANFL thirds. However, none of that mattered to the hordes of adoring SuperCoach players in the fabled land of BigFooty, who watched his scores enter the stratosphere week after week. Since that shift into the midfield, in about 50 games Lairdy only missed the ton a total of six times, with only ONE score in that run being below 90 (his third game in the middle in 2020 while he was still remembering what it was like to feel the body heat of another human being). The SC acolytes showered him with praise. "The next GAJ!!!", some dared to suggest. "Permacaptain!!", others cried. After a monstrous 2022 where Rory averaged 128 SuperCoach points despite never having any real influence on a game of footy, he finally felt like he had achieved his childhood dream. He was at the zenith.

Which brings me to 2023 and this daft flog named Loose at HB. See, Loosey really enjoyed watching Lairdy when he was a gull, even though the playstyle made him sick. He scored well, and that was all that mattered. He didn't own him in 2022 and spent many a matchday thread melting about ridiculous 150s despite Rory constantly kicking the ball further vertically than horizontally. At 700k, little flog Loosey didn't own Laird for much of the pre-season but relented after decided he needed the safest of safe captain options to ensure he didn't **** up his early rounds by taking risks on injury prone campaigners such as Josh "Paper Mache" Kelly. "There's a 90% chance he'll ton in any given week, and if he doesn't, he'll go 90 at worst!!!", thought one of BF's many resident melty flogs. What could possibly go wrong?

WHAT COULD GO WRONG IS THE ****ING LITTLE MIDGET PRICK campaigner DECIDES TO CHUCK IN HIS WORST SCORE IN 6+ ****ING YEARS IN A WEEK ALREADY FILLED WITH ****ING SPUDS EVERYWHERE AND DEADSHIT FAILED POD campaignerS. GET ****ED YOU INEFFECTIVE HACK KICKING FLOG.
ALL THROUGH LAST SEASON YOU FIST MY TEAM WITH NO LUBE GETTING 140 EVERY ****ING WEEK FOR HAVING NO IMPACT ON THE GAME AND THIS IS THE SHIT YOU TURN OUT IN ROUND 1 WHEN I FINALLY DECIDE I'M OVER BEING REAMED EVERY WEEK? **** OFF campaigner

Ahem. But at least little Loosey got one thing right - Rory did reach 100. Just not in the way he imagined :moustache:

Let me tell all you kents a story. A story about a little midget prick named Rory.

Rory always got teased growing up for being 5 foot 2. He held dreams about being a premium inside bull, but soon realised it wasn't so easy to win the pill when even the 90 year old Italian nonnas in the crowd could push him out of the contest. "You'll never be an AFL quality midfielder!!" all the kids at school used to tell him. So little Rory settled for being a seagull - and a successful one at that! For the first 8 years of his AFL career, Rory wandered around D50 without a care in the world, chasing the Sherrin with complete disregard for anything with a pulse not wearing the Tricolors. Maybe being a shameless seagull wasn't that bad, he began to think to himself. Others like Jake Lloyd came through at the same time, and the two became fast friends, bonding over their shared love of running out of the goalsquare and playing kick-to-kick from the 25 minute mark of every quarter. Life was good for lil old Rory.

One day, among the COVID panic of 2020, Matthew Nicks saw an opportunity to make Rory's childhood dream come true. The Crows were absolute shite and despite everything in Adelaide typically running a bit behind the rest of the developed world, they had finally realised that the Crouch brothers not being able to kick was somewhat of a problem. So Nicksy turned to little Rory, now all of 5 foot 10 at this point, and asked of him a favour he would only be too happy to oblige. "Rory, I know you're a professional at social distancing and have been since we plonked you in D50, but I don't want to worry about that anymore. Go in there and get me that pill".

Little Lairdy's childhood instincts took over - see ball, get ball, charge anyone else who has ball. In the 2.5 seasons that would follow, Rory re-defined the term "leather poisoning". He also re-defined the term "meaningless possession" - a series of hack kicks around the corner to nothing and dinky little handballs proving that the stain of the Crouch brothers still persisted despite Brad's escape to St. Kilda and Matt's banishment to the SANFL thirds. However, none of that mattered to the hordes of adoring SuperCoach players in the fabled land of BigFooty, who watched his scores enter the stratosphere week after week. Since that shift into the midfield, in about 50 games Lairdy only missed the ton a total of six times, with only ONE score in that run being below 90 (his third game in the middle in 2020 while he was still remembering what it was like to feel the body heat of another human being). The SC acolytes showered him with praise. "The next GAJ!!!", some dared to suggest. "Permacaptain!!", others cried. After a monstrous 2022 where Rory averaged 128 SuperCoach points despite never having any real influence on a game of footy, he finally felt like he had achieved his childhood dream. He was at the zenith.

Which brings me to 2023 and this daft flog named Loose at HB. See, Loosey really enjoyed watching Lairdy when he was a gull, even though the playstyle made him sick. He scored well, and that was all that mattered. He didn't own him in 2022 and spent many a matchday thread melting about ridiculous 150s despite Rory constantly kicking the ball further vertically than horizontally. At 700k, little flog Loosey didn't own Laird for much of the pre-season but relented after decided he needed the safest of safe captain options to ensure he didn't * up his early rounds by taking risks on injury prone campaigners such as Josh "Paper Mache" Kelly. "There's a 90% chance he'll ton in any given week, and if he doesn't, he'll go 90 at worst!!!", thought one of BF's many resident melty flogs. What could possibly go wrong?

WHAT COULD GO WRONG IS THE ******* LITTLE MIDGET PRICK campaigner DECIDES TO CHUCK IN HIS WORST SCORE IN 6+ ******* YEARS IN A WEEK ALREADY FILLED WITH ******* SPUDS EVERYWHERE AND DEADSHIT FAILED POD campaignerS. GET ****ed YOU INEFFECTIVE HACK KICKING FLOG.
ALL THROUGH LAST SEASON YOU FIST MY TEAM WITH NO LUBE GETTING 140 EVERY ******* WEEK FOR HAVING NO IMPACT ON THE GAME AND THIS IS THE s**t YOU TURN OUT IN ROUND 1 WHEN I FINALLY DECIDE I'M OVER BEING REAMED EVERY WEEK? * OFF campaigner

Ahem. But at least little Loosey got one thing right - Rory did reach 100. Just not in the way he imagined :moustache:

leonardo dicaprio bravo GIF

Fyfe.
Won't be on my lonesome there.
Had no intention of grabbing him, when McLean + Yeo went out, shifting funds to FWDs seemed a good idea to avoid F Greene / Caminiti on-field.
OK call, but Fyfe was the wrong option
You talk yourself into things when you're watching, but he looked like Plugger coming out of retirement.
Shame, but is what it is.

Last edited:
Bit cheesed off at a few things, the 5 by Liam Jones is certainly not helpful, nor the 33 from Greene of Hawthorn. JHF for a similar price to Geelong's Bruhn (whom i picked) was an engnashful mistake, and i am wondering how Fogarty seemed to dominate up to half time yet score 66 only. Hopper 67 too, pretty mediocre. Got 1883 which was in the top 47%...so a bog average side.

But i'm actually more peeved at the Herald Sun site yet to have any analysis on the hows, whys and wherefores of some of the scores, both good and bad to this stage on their site. I'm a HS subscriber but just doughnuts about the weekend scores, just articles dated March 17th. Gnash :(

Last edited:
I did this and punched out an 1800
Yeah wasted efforts!

We would done much better by coming in the last week and just pick the most popular players :mad:

Last edited:
FMD, Bytel out for at least a week confirmed

Add in, stewart, Jones and Cowan

AND then Lairds worst score in 7 or so years and Fyfes worst score ever

Who put the hex on me?

Not a major regret but something I've learned already is the benefit of having a decent kitty to start with. I ended up with just under 50k but would love an extra 50-100k on top of that now. Can't see it being a regret going just a little lighter for the first couple rounds to have that spare cash. Losing 20-30 points early seems inconsequential relatively

Not a major regret but something I've learned already is the benefit of having a decent kitty to start with. I ended up with just under 50k but would love an extra 50-100k on top of that now. Can't see it being a regret going just a little lighter for the first couple rounds to have that spare cash. Losing 20-30 points early seems inconsequential relatively
yep particularly as there are lots of premium priced rookies these days who are hard to correct to if you don't have a few $$ in the kitty

Remove this Banner Ad

Vent 2023 Vents & Regrets

Remove this Banner Ad

Back