2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Dusty is loaded

I remember reading about 3 years ago his property portfolio was worth over $30,000,000
He and his manager ralph carr have been very smart buying and redeveloping warehouse's in cremorne and turning them into modern offices in a very sought after location and has alot of brand sponsor like bonds etc

He wouldnt be doing it just for cash , It would be because he wants to move to GC but still have the desire to play
It’s a bit delusional over on your Tuggers board ( forgive the insult been reading plenty about us plastics on your board) to suggest we and the AFL are banding together to steal Dusty is laughable. As you say yourself he has $$$ and if he comes he likely wants out of SMELLbourne and the shit weather

Last edited:
It’s a bit delusional over on your Tuggers board ( forgive the insult been reading plenty about us plastics on your board) to suggest we and the AFL are banding together to steal Dusty is laughable. As you say yourself he has $$$ and if he comes he likely wants out of SMELLbourne and the shit weather
Unlike the oxygen thieves such as Ben Hannant, Buddy Franklin, Cameron Smith and Kurt Tippett amongst many others who play their careers elsewhere, never give the GC a few years and then retire here……….

Dustin Martin could be a genuine much loved GC legend in our community for life by giving us a few seasons at the back end.

It’s a bit delusional over on your Tuggers board ( forgive the insult been reading plenty about us plastics on your board) to suggest we and the AFL are banding together to steal Dusty laughable. As you say yourself he has $$$ and if he comes he likely wants out of SMELLbourne
Its not stealing really its utilizing whats available to you

And there is nothing wrong with getting the AFL to cough up some of his salary as they are trying to grow the game as well as the suns membership. so yes they can 'band' together and get more bums on seats at the suns games

What is delusional on our board are posts saying the suns should trade for Dusty - That i agree with

And there is nothing wrong with getting the AFL to cough up some of his salary as they are trying to grow the game as well as the suns membership. so yes they can 'band' together and get more bums on seats at the suns games

What is delusional on our board are posts saying the suns should trade for Dusty - That i agree with
Unfortunately every board has people that are delusional at trade time. I remember the crows coming on board when Rankine was leaving saying they won’t give up a first rounder…

As long as that pie in the sky stuff doesn’t come to our board you’re alright.

It’s just started earlier than usual cause Tigers are out of finals and are getting the suns rub of looking forward to the only one thing that gives us hope… trade and draft period

True, I assume your post on the tigers board about us paying Dusty 800k ( to get you a better compo pick) while we give you our top 3 picks for Rioli and you pay 500k of his salary was was to wind up the aforementioned delusional posters?

True, I assume your post on the tigers board about us paying Dusty 800k ( to get you a better compo pick) while we give you our top 3 picks for Rioli and you pay 500k of his salary was was to wind up the aforementioned delusional posters?
Deez Nuts GIF

No it was to show how certain deal could be facilitated where the richmond cap could be utilized better to gain picks with contributing to salary.

eg
Richmond trade and pay $500k or Rioli's salary to get 3 picks from GC (giving back later picks to accommodate points for GC academy kids) whilst at the same time GC also get salary cap relief

Unfortunately every board has people that are delusional at trade time. I remember the crows coming on board when Rankine was leaving saying they won’t give up a first rounder…

As long as that pie in the sky stuff doesn’t come to our board you’re alright.

It’s just started earlier than usual cause Tigers are out of finals and are getting the suns rub of looking forward to the only one thing that gives us hope… trade and draft period
You should see the eagles & Freo posters comments
They are a special breed and surpassed anything in SA

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sorry guys not sure what happened there :rolleyes:
was meant to be Eagles and freo supporters
He's allowed to make a mistake guys.

A timely reminder that friendly oppo's are to be welcomed so long as they behave themselves.

If Dusty comes cheap enough, I’d think he’d be an incredible mentor especially to the young players. His training and preparation has been reported as inspirational. Happy for Dusty to join the SUNS.

Crows coming for Luko?

With the Harrison Petty talk going quiet, I'd imagine Adelaide would go after Luko.

Cal Twomey has already said the Suns aren't looking to trade him, so I'd imagine it would take a godfather offer for the Suns to give him up.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

With the Harrison Petty talk going quiet, I'd imagine Adelaide would go after Luko.

Cal Twomey has already said the Suns aren't looking to trade him, so I'd imagine it would take a godfather offer for the Suns to give him up.

whats his contract status

Get Craig Cameron on the job, we will trade a contracted Luko and 2 top 10 picks for a late 3rd rounder

Yes I am still bitter about him throwing players and picks away

Remove this Banner Ad

Back