2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Me too, I've got zero ties to the Coast and yet here I am. šŸ˜‚

I do have a chuckle every time the "Gold Coast local" chest banging goes on through the course of the season, Considering that neither of the mods are based on the Coast.

It honestly would behoove the Suns over time to try and gain as much of the SEQ market as possible and stop pretending that theres an invisible line at Yatala that separates us from "that team up north"
Plenty of lines in Yatala, sniff

Me too, I've got zero ties to the Coast and yet here I am.

I do have a chuckle every time the "Gold Coast local" chest banging goes on through the course of the season, Considering that neither of the mods are based on the Coast.

It honestly would behoove the Suns over time to try and gain as much of the SEQ market as possible and stop pretending that theres an invisible line at Yatala that separates us from "that team up north"

Think youā€™ve missed the point.

Live in Brisbane & love the Suns and GC: good

Live in GC, love the lions but bash the suns: bad

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Ah yeah, of course. My bad. Then yes, we have enough already. Plus a 20% discount, too.

Fair enough. 4 first round picks out and 3 in, with a 2nd rounder and Noble.

Like Iā€™ve said before, I think we might just have to pull some triggers on contracted players and I have no issue with the players we are linked to (at least on paper). But the media are gonna rake us for it if we pay the price for both that we have been linked to. So we just have to make sure we start winning to make it meaningless.
The players we get in will 100% help us improve but as you said the media and opp fans will eat us alive for overpaying again. Letā€™s hope that soon enough we are successful like Geelong and pay only what we have. Canā€™t ask for pick 6 if our first is pick 18

Mad Monday for Heeney

Trade request Tuesday tomorrow
So Dimma will be stroking himself on a balcony wearing a silk robe with a dragon on the back come 9am Tuesday

Geez Iā€™ve put to much thought into this visualisation šŸ˜³

Me too, I've got zero ties to the Coast and yet here I am. šŸ˜‚

But there is an invisible Gold Coast line / sign..

IMG_3962.jpeg

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those who despair about pick 6+ for Rioli, all is not lost šŸ˜‚

According to Twomey on Trade Radio, this year our pick 12 is what pick 4 was last year (did I hear correctly that we converted pick 4 into 6 first round selections?). 5-6 teams are lining up for pick 12.

Cameron was also named 2nd most important person in this trade period after Tigers list manager šŸ˜‚

This should be fun.

According to Twomey on Trade Radio, this year our pick 12 is what pick 4 was last year (did I hear correctly that we converted pick 4 into 6 first round selections?). 5-6 teams are lining up for pick 12.

Cameron was also named 2nd most important person in this trade period after Tigers list manager šŸ˜‚

This should be fun.
How tf is that reassuring if we trade them both out?

It should be fun.

IMG_1527.jpeg

How tf is that reassuring if we trade them both out?
Not sure I follow you. We will pay overs for Rioli, Noble. We will get overs for pick 12.

We will get Rioli, Noble, Himmelberg, Lombard. Pretty good considering we did not play finals. What I am more interested in is how our hand will look next year. Zeke looks like top 10 pick. 1-2 more kids could sneak into 1st or 2-3rd round.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back