Review Round 21 - West Coast @ Optus Stadium - 2nd August 2024 - 8:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

The Flanders time on ground has already been pointed out in the last quarter

But add Humphrey with that. Our 2 “third” mids had one touch each in the last quarter. Zero kicks

I feel for Rowelly, he was huge tonight

Mental demons strike again...

I refer to my my post during the week. We don't have a hardness or softness problem and certainly not a talent problem. We have a psychological/confidence problem.

Never seen better proof of it than tonight.

The Flanders time on ground has already been pointed out in the last quarter

But add Humphrey with that. Our 2 “third” mids had one touch each in the last quarter. Zero kicks

I feel for Rowelly, he was huge tonight
Rowell was a warrior, maybe he gets to play for a club worthy of him at some stage

I'm oddly relieved the season is officially over. It was mentally exhausting feeling like we could 'get up' and win all these games when were clearly nowhere near the mark when it counts.

Also, I've never really bought into we have a losing mentality culture until tonight. It's just like the players don't believe they can win when the pressure is on. It's a worry when a triple premiership coach can't make them believe. I just feel like we need a forward who u can look at and lift the forward line when the chips are down.

Good to see Ben king in some form now tho. I wonder if his confidence being low was a bigger contributor to his inaccuracy than his technique.

Just exhausted and disappointed 😞

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Okay '3KZ Is Football' with 26k posts. I'll pass your message to the commission.
“3KZ who?” “Oh that w***er with the weird ass mouse looking avatar.” “Yeah that’s him.” “Oh yeah who cares what that campaigner thinks.”

Last edited:
It couldn’t have happened in a more frustrating manner. Desperately trying to kill the game with half the quarter still to go, praying someone will finally feed of Witts’ constant hitout wins the Suns buried their season at Optus. We truly are a bottom side in the last third of the season every year, whatever strengths we have wither and all confidence fades as even the worst sides know they have a chance to beat us. And again for things to be different we just had to kick straight and we win comfortably, but it remains the case that we have to have about 5 more shots than most opponents to be on level terms on the scoreboard.
We have further solidified that we are a bottom four side away from home and don’t look capable of fixing that this season. There is no way we have the confidence to win at Marvel next week and Richmond will be licking their lips at the prospect of beating Dimma to end the season. I don’t know what it is going to take but if Hardwick can turn this team into a competent away side and make us real contenders from this point it will be a monumental achievement, if we win 4 road games in either of the next 2 seasons I will be amazed.
https://eyesonthesuns.wordpress.com...-not-let-anyone-but-rowell-on-the-plane-home/

“3KZ who?” “Oh that w***er with the mouse avatar.” “Yeah that’s him.” “Oh yeah who cares what that campaigner thinks.”
You're not honestly going to get mad cos of this guy are you? cursedimages_(7)%20(1).jpg

The trolls are out in full force tonight

Our vfl team with injuries everywhere absolutely sucks. Because the message can’t really be sent

Some massive moments of older guys putting bodies on the line, Sexton before 3 quarter time and Swallow backing into Ryan. Most the younger don’t and can’t do that, which sucks because we needed bigger contests in the last quarter

Generally feels like some of these younger guys are cooked and need the break. Normally by round 21 it’s the bottom 3 teams playing the kids. We’ve been doing it all year (wasn’t what cost us the game, other things happen) but certainly contributed to it

df8c5667ce96db0eb183a030092bb4fd.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 21 - West Coast @ Optus Stadium - 2nd August 2024 - 8:30pm AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Back