2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Tough gig for Cameron.

Blokes just re-signed the club core, getting rid of the duds and bringing in new talent in a limited cap space.

Hey Craig if you’re reading this, doing well mate
P.s Craig… all good… never wanted to make the 8 anyway.
Finals are overrated

Tough gig for Cameron.

Blokes just re-signed the club core, getting rid of the duds and bringing in new talent in a limited cap space.

Hey Craig if you’re reading this, doing well mate
Tend to agree with you here… had to sort out a salary cap that was a mess, we have a cracking academy which has helped his cause but we had a revolving door of talent leaving. It’s been a long slog but I finally am confident we have turned the corner

Not sure I follow you. We will pay overs for Rioli, Noble. We will get overs for pick 12.

We will get Rioli, Noble, Himmelberg, Lombard. Pretty good considering we did not play finals. What I am more interested in is how our hand will look next year. Zeke looks like top 10 pick. 1-2 more kids could sneak into 1st or 2-3rd round.
I really hope we don’t pay overs for Noble. He’s not that good. Ahh who am I kidding, of course we’ll pay overs.

😂 Overs will not cheer you up. We do have to trade 12.
If 12 is worth 4 in another year then is 6 worth 2 in another year? - Is Cal suggesting this draft class is that much stronger? If so why am I going to be happy in trading that away?

Goal setting is important, we're not gonna win it next year but should be aiming to win a final. I remember you were telling us right up until Dew was sacked telling us not to panic so I probably hold the club to a higher standard than you so each to their own.

Clayton Oliver brought up as gettable once again. Could we, would we? Obvious risks but if he could get back to his best he could make all the difference.

Clayton Oliver brought up as gettable once again. Could we, would we? Obvious risks but if he could get back to his best he could make all the difference.
Clayton has almost 0 trade value, it would make no sense for Melbourne to trade him now.

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back