2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

increasingly unlikely
Damn, understandable with all the Tigers hand ringing and self absorbed outrage. It’s still good to know he was keen, could smell another Norm Smith I reckon

I’m feeling like Dusty is becoming unlikely as well.

But… he & his management have always been good at getting what they wanted, they could be intentionally using people like Cotchin and Reidwolt to downplay his interest - forcing the Suns to up the price. (Which I hope they don’t)

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Why aren’t we looking at Oliver?

Cats are gonna get him, he’s gonna come good and we will be left wondering, what if…

Why aren’t we looking at Oliver?

Cats are gonna get him, he’s gonna come good and we will be left wondering, what if…

Just isn't worth the risk. Geelong would be the only club in the league that would get him right. We arent run anywhere near as well as Geelong haha, no-one is.

Me too, I've got zero ties to the Coast and yet here I am. 😂

I do have a chuckle every time the "Gold Coast local" chest banging goes on through the course of the season, Considering that neither of the mods are based on the Coast.

It honestly would behoove the Suns over time to try and gain as much of the SEQ market as possible and stop pretending that theres an invisible line at Yatala that separates us from "that team up north"
Born on the GC, saw the club get born and was in the GC Bully at the Under 18’s practice match. Been in Ocean Grove (30 minutes South of Geelong) for 10 years. LOTS of Suns fans down this way!☀️☀️❤️💛❤️🤘🤘

[emoji[emoji6]][emoji[emoji6][emoji6]]" data-quote="Bfett[emoji6]" data-source="post: 0" class="bbCodeBlock bbCodeBlock--expandable bbCodeBlock--quote js-expandWatch">
Couldn’t afford him!!

Says who? Why does everyone think we are running poor? lol, same cap as everyone else.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm happy with where our mids are at, I'd be trying to lure kozzi pickett instead.
Why doesn’t Kozzi’s scab ever heal,

Kozi Pickett

Yes I am a Dad

Last edited:
Why doesn’t Kozzi’s scab ever heal,

Kozi Pickett
Oh No Oops GIF by America's Got Talent

For me collins is the only required player. A few will likely be kept for depth (sexton, lemmens) but if we are improving they are all vfl at best.

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Twomey confirmed today on Gettable that pick 6 will be the base of Rioli's trade and that there was not much work done on the deal so far.

What will be the other parts of a deal will be interesting.

Suns will have better offers for pick 12 than Carlton F1.

Himmelberg will end up with Suns.

Perryman going to Magpies will help with Noble deal (Perryman replaces Noble in defence).

Yep and I was born in Brisbane, lived on the Gold Coast for 20 yrs, became a Foundation Member of The Suns, and now reside in Thailand....and now being told its for Gold Coasters only...........Wow! it's all I can say is Wow!
I'm a foundation memebr and I live on the Sunshine Coast. It's a bloody long, shitty drive but the good thing about it is that I can give Brisbane the bird on the way through :)

Twomey confirmed today on Gettable that pick 6 will be the base of Rioli's trade and that there was not much work done on the deal so far.

What will be the other parts of a deal will be interesting.

Suns will have better offers for pick 12 than Carlton F1.

Himmelberg will end up with Suns.

Perryman going to Magpies will help with Noble deal (Perryman replaces Noble in defence).
Sounds like the deal is not gonna be pick six by itself, hopefully that means they are getting them to pay a lot of Riolis wage.

I'm a foundation memebr and I live on the Sunshine Coast. It's a bloody long, shitty drive but the good thing about it is that I can give Brisbane the bird on the way through :)
Jeez and I thought I was a big man for getting the train down from Petrie when I lived up there.

I tip my cap to you sir.

Rioli B&F just adding leverage to the tigs for next week
probably one of the most exciting trade requests in our history a class player in he’s prime

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back