2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like the deal is not gonna be pick six by itself, hopefully that means they are getting them to pay a lot of Riolis wage.
Thats what i have been saying all along
Pick #6 for Rioli would be the deal but the Salary is going to be the extra's and what the suns will need regarding salary cap contribution from Richmond. Im thinking Rioli would be on roughly $800k for the next 3 years and GC will be looking to buy cap space to prevent further issue's down the line with players coming out of contract.

My guess is Richmond will be trying to buy #12 with cap space $500k x 3 years or will do#6 without contribution

Thats what i have been saying all along
Pick #6 for Rioli would be the deal but the Salary is going to be the extra's and what the suns will need regarding salary cap contribution from Richmond. Im thinking Rioli would be on roughly $800k for the next 3 years and GC will be looking to buy cap space to prevent further issue's down the line with players coming out of contract.

My guess is Richmond will be trying to buy #12 with cap space $500k x 3 years or will do#6 without contribution
12 is a very valuable pick in this draft, it won’t be sold for $500k plus you’ll already be handing over that much and maybe more to get pick 6

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back