2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Smith requests a trade to Geelong, as expected. Guess we can put that rumour to bed.

I’m sure we’ll still see him at The Pav every offseason though.

Thinking how much better off we’d be trading out 6. For a first this year and one next year

Then trade 12 and the one from the trade to the highest bidder

Load up picks for 2025, we need a few, plus teams will come flying for offers given the amount of F/S’s NGA’s and other academy guys next year

Can try for some other senior players without giving away massive overs. Plus opens up the salary cap to sign Rowell sooner

Thinking how much better off we’d be trading out 6. For a first this year and one next year

Then trade 12 and the one from the trade to the highest bidder

Load up picks for 2025, we need a few, plus teams will come flying for offers given the amount of F/S’s NGA’s and other academy guys next year

Can try for some other senior players without giving away massive overs. Plus opens up the salary cap to sign Rowell sooner
I suspect we will still have 3 R1 picks next year (own pick, Luko trade, pick 12 trade).

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'm a big fan of Lemmens. He's just a good guy (and always has been) and I reckon he'd be a good leader for the indigenous players and for everyone else.

I rate him as highly as Holman. Ideally we'd prefer them to be more depth players but I think they give a lot more than fiorini.

Atkins seems like a good guy and could be influential at another club but I'm not as sentimental there.

I'm a big fan of Lemmens. He's just a good guy (and always has been) and I reckon he'd be a good leader for the indigenous players and for everyone else.

I rate him as highly as Holman. Ideally we'd prefer them to be more depth players but I think they give a lot more than fiorini.

Atkins seems like a good guy and could be influential at another club but I'm not as sentimental there.
Atkins +pick 12 to Geelong for Salary Cap relief?

Good to hear Ellis on Trade Radio saying that he never seen anyone working harder than our boys. Probably detrimental working too hard in off-seasons.
Thank you for your sacrifice listening to trade radio so we don't have to

Salute Aye Aye Captain GIF

Sam day to lions to replace big Joe makes sense

Geelong will need picks to get Smith and Oliver. Wonder if there is a player we could get from them for pick 12 or 20?

Max Holmes or Gryan Miers for me.
2 players with a point of difference

Who plays mid at Geelong? Danger? Guthrie? Holmes? Smith? Oliver? Jye Clark? Tanner bruhn? Bowes?

Some need to fall out

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back