2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

For as much as everyone (including myself) shits on the direction of the club and Craig Cameron etc, look at GWS. Played finals again, and once again are getting a player exodus. Perryman, Peatling, Cumming, all 3 best 22 players. Derksen gone, and Conor Stone possibly on the way out. We are losing 1 best 22 type and only because we are forcing him out. We arent in as bad of a position as we all think. Group is as invested as they can be.

Let’s be honest with the exception of Lukosius we have had 9 players currently leave not best 22…

Fiorini, Atkins aren’t best 22 but good depth… we still have Levi and Ace on the main list too so I don’t think this is panning out to be the worse trade period

Let’s be honest with the exception of Lukosius we have had 9 players currently leave not best 22…

Fiorini, Atkins aren’t best 22 but good depth… we still have Levi and Ace on the main list too so I don’t think this is panning out to be the worse trade period
Its pretty good, our midfield stock are all young. Key positions are sorted, now we are topping up with whats missing.

Next year will be even better Uwland & Addinsall and whatever we got left in the cap.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back