2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

50 games, 49 goals over 7 seasons and a 3 year contract?:oops::rolleyes:
Makes you wonder what Crab's worth on the open market
He'll have one game where he takes 6 marks and kicks 4 and we'll all think we got a steal
Then we'll remember Geelong crowing about Zac Smith and Essendon warbling over 2MP

He'll have one game where he takes 6 marks and kicks 4 and we'll all think we got a steal
Then we'll remember Geelong crowing about Zac Smith and Essendon warbling over 2MP
We do need a depth with Day and Casboult probably gone. Alternatively, we could keep Luko on 1M as depth.

Wondering if there is any interest in C Graham. Not a word so far.

He’s just replacing Corbett burgess McLaughlin day Casboult

Missing piece of the puzzle

Don’t forget Freos social media posts about Brodie 😂

Didn’t they age well

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I think he means the pick you get for Houston
Oh I’m sorry then. Yer not sure what will happen there so expect we will try and deal separately with you guys for Luko.

Seems like a lot of clubs are making big moves. May be a more interesting trade period than normal.

Also means the trade period will likely determine if a club improves, or not.

So we get our halfbacks and a depth forward. I wonder if that will be enough to move the needle. I think it definitely makes us better overall, but I’m still worried about our forward 50 entries.

Seems like a lot of clubs are making big moves. May be a more interesting trade period than normal.

So we get our halfbacks and a depth forward. I wonder if that will be enough to move the needle. I think it definitely makes us better overall, but I’m still worried about our forward 50 entries.
We also need to improve mental side on the road. At home we looked pretty good except Melbourne game.

I reckon this will be priority no.1 for Dimma this preseason.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back