2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Sorry for the intuition just wondering what and who will get your pick 13 I am hoping north get it for a future 1st which will be probably a top five pick so wondering what els you guys would give back

North give future 1st (5)
Gold Coast give 13 and (??)

Not much, if anything.

When trading for a future pick, you need to assume the other team will have a good year next year, so it'll be worse than a top 5 pick (so let's say 6-10). We're also looking at a strong/deep draft this year, and that a pick in the current year is worth more than one next year.

If we think Lombard might go just before then, then this might be considered as a trade, but I dare say we'll have other options to weight it up against.

Sorry for the intuition just wondering what and who will get your pick 13 I am hoping north get it for a future 1st which will be probably a top five pick so wondering what els you guys would give back

Probably a late 2nd Rounder or Future 2nd. Or a swap of 2nd rounder from us and a 3rd from the Kangas

6-8 teams are interested in pick 13 and will be offering overs. What is your overs? The best offer probably wins. I still think pick 13 will probably be part of Noble trade.

I guess, probably nothing back, at best F2/F3.

Rioli wins the BnF in a team with 2 wins and Heeney wins the BnF in a Grand Finalist

Chalk and cheese 😏

GCS didn't exactly have a sterling year either, so does that mean Collins is crapola? Haha.

I'm sure every single B&F winner would get a game in virtually any side in the AFL unless you'd like to make an argument otherwise, given your own club is chasing Rioli?

GCS didn't exactly have a sterling year either, so does that mean Collins is crapola? Haha.

I'm sure every single B&F winner would get a game in virtually any side in the AFL unless you'd like to make an argument otherwise, given your own club is chasing Rioli?
No it doesn't mean he's crapola nor is Rioli, but I think he's trying to say Heeney is worth more than Rioli in his eyes....and while I'm a fan of what Rioli can do, I agree with him.

I’m not pretending that Collins is as valuable as Heeney, like you were with Rioli

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back