2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

If Carlton want pick 13 I would have in the back of my mind how they screwed us on Jack Martin trade at the time. It wouldn't stop me trading pick 13 to them but it wouldn't come cheap. Trade period comes in roundabouts and now it has swung our way. They pay premium.Same as if Pies want 13 to assist in securing an A grade talent n Houston, again it should be in our favour not theirs. Let silly silly season.
Yeah, we should get significant overs.

As for Magpies, without pick 13 they are screwed to get Houston. Also they already got Perryman as Noble replacement.

Levi has retired it was just announced.
Prob was told he wasn't gonna get a contract.
Extended his career longer than I thought.
They needed the spot for Dusty

Thats a lot of mature experience gone (Levi+ Day) in the key forward stocks, so only have himmelberg as a mature body left, given King and the others are quite young.
True, but Levi wasn’t up to it any longer and Day never was. May be harsh as he is a lovely young man but IMO a below average footballer that managed to get 14 years on an AFL list

I like sid Draper the most but I’ve also said no more drafting from SA, and we don’t need him
emoji23.png

So very open minded if we move to 2/3. You also gotta take best available then

So 9 VFL players retired or delisted… Ace still on the list. I’m not concerned the slightest with the list changes
Why haven't they announced Oea yet, they said he wasn't offered a contract a month ago. Draper will probably be the rising star next year, take the risk

Correct me if I’m wrong.. none of the above have ever kicked 30 snags in a season?
Long was on track for it. Only played just over half the season for 26 goals.

Rosas might if he could stop getting injured/suspended…

But yeah, none have actually done that for us, which is a worry.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back