2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

I’d be pretty happy with myself to have Paris by my side too 😉
And look I don’t know anything about this girl whatsoever couldn’t even tell you what she looks like, but we’ve all been exposed to footballers partners that think they are the famous one and live for the attention, hopefully Dan‘s got himself a good one here who’s looking for a better lifestyle in the sun and not some skanky Instagram model attention &@$”&

And look I don’t know anything about this girl whatsoever couldn’t even tell you what she looks like, but we’ve all been exposed to footballers partners that think they are the famous one and live for the attention, hopefully Dan‘s got himself a good one here who’s looking for a better lifestyle in the sun and not some skanky Instagram model attention &@$”&

I don’t know them personally, but Dan popped the question a few months ago.

Moving to GC to settle down… dad club soon

Just on the Dan Rioli trade, did anybody else watch his best and fairest speech?

He talked about his football being good this year because he was so happy off the field with his fiancé. I don’t know about you but I’m concerned about a WAG coming up to the Gold Coast and just not getting the attention she’s used to getting in Melbourne, this could adversely affect Rioli‘s temperament and football. We’ve seen this previously where wives have sooked it up and then the player has moved home a year later. What do you think the chances are of us getting pick Six back if he decide he wants to go back to Richmond in 2026 after a poor year because he isn’t happy?

Unlikely that this will happen, sure. Has it happened before, yes.

She doesn’t seem like the limelight look at me kind of wag from what I’ve seen. She’s also a dj so pretty good place to be based in the Gold Coast for that career

Dylan sums up what few of us have said, but it is nice someone outside of the Suns has an idea

Can someone put this in the Rioli trade thread. Excellent synopsis, I agree that the system needs to change so that points and picks have more equal value.

13 and 29
For
Future 1st and Noble?

How are Collingwood getting houston anyway? Port won’t accept 13 and 29
Maybe it’s 13 and 23, for Noble, F1 and junk picks next year to meet our academy points requirement, Addisall is looking like a top prospect along with Uwland, we will be points

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back