2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Hopefully we take some inspiration from Hawthorn and do the same with #13 now after this week of stalemate. Carlton have set its value at a future 1 & 2. See how much Leppitsch really needs Houston.*

*Assuming Craig doesn’t just roll over and give them the world.

Hopefully we take some inspiration from Hawthorn and do the same with #13 now after this week of stalemate. Carlton have set its value at a future 1 & 2. See how much Leppitsch really needs Houston.*

*Assuming Craig doesn’t just roll over and give them the world.
Yeah trade 13 for Melbourne or Norths F1 today, and go back to the table for Noble next week. If they don’t accept 29 then we can get him next year.

Yeah trade 13 for Melbourne or Norths F1 today, and go back to the table for Noble next week. If they don’t accept 29 then we can get him next year.
Like this move. Move 23 on too so Richmond stop asking for it.

Richmond's mouthpiece now saying they want 6 and 29, it was 6 and 13 a few days ago. Cameron just needs to hold his nerve here.

“At the start, pick 13 was just going to be an easy part of the deal for Nobes, along with other things of course,” he said.
“But now, given the fact it comes a number of other clubs wanting it, Gold Coast probably realises the value it actually has, it unlocks probably more value than what it actually is. Whoever gets a hold of it can do a lot of things with it. Hence why it’s more than just that pick.”

Big brain Justin finally coming to this realisation. :drunk:

I know it wasn't just "13 for Noble" but have you noticed how in 2 years time it does actually become just "13 for Noble" when he is sitting in the reserves because 4 Academy kids have gone past him?
Just like you don't hear Weller +Ballard for 2 +47 or a sane discussion about having to pay a list full of B graders the same amount as Geelong Collingwood Carlton etc which leads to Bowes type trades
Anything involving Noble with a number less than 25 is just terrible optics.

Why do you keep running this narrative that Rioli is old? He is 27 ffs, he isn't 32 and on the down turn, literally in the peak of his career.
End of his peak and a guy who relies on his speed, turns 28 early next year, officially grab a granny age entry for those that know what I mean

It’s pretty obvious we are not buying a guy coming into his peak

I’d say there’s more chance they keep him to the contract. He only signed it last year. Doesn’t help WC rebuild, but shows they actually have some standards in place off field
Hawks showing some balls

Craig Cameron on trade radio shortly it’s 1.30pm EST in Melbourne.
Though he won’t say much
Not much new information from Craig.

*Both Fiorini and Rosas expected to stay at the Suns

*Future 1st discussed from Port for Luko, not much talk between clubs and not expected until the Houston deal goes through

*We have told Richmond that 6 is plenty for Rioli

*More clubs have enquired about pick 13, but he wouldn't go into which clubs. We do not expect to take pick 13 into the draft

On SM-S928B using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

*Future 1st discussed from Port for Luko, not much talk between clubs and not expected until the Houston deal goes through

*More clubs have enquired about pick 13, but he wouldn't go into which clubs. We do not expect to take pick 13 into the draft

* Rioli being a deadline deal, Richmond to cave

thoughts on this gc fans?

i like what hawks did and i want us to do the same with gc

richmond snoozing on taking pick 6 for rioli, like eagles were with pick 14 for barrass

split pick 2 with GC for 6 and 13

then GC can say you took too long, offer is now a future first for rioli (can trade back into next years draft later with 2026 future pick in 12 months time)

gc then take a gun at 2 and get lombard

End of his peak and a guy who relies on his speed, turns 28 early next year, officially grab a granny age entry for those that know what I mean

It’s pretty obvious we are not buying a guy coming into his peak
A players peak is from 26-30 it doesn't end at 27. Do you think Touk is worth a packet of chips because he will be 29 at the start of next season? Players last longer than ever now and keep their athletic prowess for longer because of how well they train and manage. Look at Dangerfield, should of fallen off a cliff by now, still has that outrageous burst on him at 34yo. 30 ain't the end of a career anymore.

thoughts on this gc fans?

i like what hawks did and i want us to do the same with gc

richmond snoozing on taking pick 6 for rioli, like eagles were with pick 14 for barrass

split pick 2 with GC for 6 and 13

then GC can say you took too long, offer is now a future first for rioli

gc then take a gun at 2 and get lombard
They would then ask for pick 2

So is fiorini wanting to leave but can't get picked up?

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back