2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There is no question we have to takes North's deal. Collingwood have s*** the bed.
Don’t be surprised if Cameron sells it to Collingwood and they then on sell it to get Norths F1

Edit: if this happens I will spew up

Last edited:
The only thing I’ll say, if we have North’s F1 + more on the table, and we haven’t taken it right now, that to me means Cameron wants to deal with Collingwood still and are pressuring them to drop 23…

Hoping Cameron proves me wrong on that but I’m not confident

I'm pretty sure Cameron is better at this than any of us typing away furiously on our keyboards
I just don't want another scenario where we end up panic dumping pick 2 on the table because we "promised" someone we'd take them and we wouldn't want to hurt their feelings
Freo definitely off our Xmas card list with Carlton Essendon Adelaide and by all the tea leaves Collingwood

Richmond and Gold Coast are closing in on a deal that will make running defender Daniel Rioli a Sun.

The trade will centre on Gold Coast’s pick No 6 with the clubs still finalising the latter picks that will be exchanged.

The Tigers have a host of picks in the 40s and 50s that can be used for points by the Suns to help them land academy recruit Leo Lombard, under the bidding system for academy and father-son recruits.

The acquisition of Rioli will see the Tigers enter the draft with picks No 1 and 6 - and with more selections expected in the first round to follow for Liam Baker and Shai Bolton, the latter likely to be traded to Fremantle for two first rounds, with Fremantle holding picks 10, 11 and 18.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back