2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Glad, some of you are not our list manager. No confidence, a lot of panic, pulling trigger too early :p

It's pretty easy dealing when you have half of competition wanting your pick. Set deadline (today) and choose best offer. Done.

IMO, bundling pick 13 with Noble is still our best option if Collingwood come to senses and accept 13 for F1 + Noble. Otherwise, we will have to pay overs for Noble who is under contract (I guess pick 23).

And yes, Dimma wants Noble and we committed to him. Unless Collingwood goes nuclear, he will be Suns.

Luko for F1 with some late picks change and Rioli for pick 6 and some late picks change - both yes for me.

BTW, influx of academy kids and right to match bids means that teams offering crazy overs like last year for pick 4 and this year pick 13 will probably repeat in future.

Last edited:
Glad, some of you are not our list manager. No confidence, a lot of panic, pulling trigger too early :p

It's pretty easy dealing when you have half of competition wanting your pick. Set deadline (today) and choose best offer. Done.

IMO, bundling pick 13 with Noble is still our best option if Collingwood come to senses and accept 13 for F1 + Noble. Otherwise, we will have to pay overs for Noble who is under contract (I guess pick 23).

And yes, Dimma wants Noble and we committed to him. Unless Collingwood goes nuclear, he will be Suns.

Luko for F1 with some late picks change and Rioli for pick 6 and some late picks change - both yes for me.
Are you expecting the Pies to flop and the Roos to rise next year? Personally I don’t see the Roos finishing above Collingwood

I would be leaning to take Roos F1 for 13 and give 26 for Noble

Are you expecting the Pies to flop and the Roos to rise next year? Personally I don’t see the Roos finishing above Collingwood

Honestly North could just get shit right next year and go up the ladder. Lots of kids can just click, it's unlikely but it wouldn't surprise me to see them win 7 or 8 games next year.
Collingwoods list is crap, they are trying to load up cause they know they are at the end.
Id do the same as you though

I definitely think North will improve (especially if they can get Houston). Parker will be a great wise man for them.

Noble, I suspect will be 23 if done separately. No guarantee that Noble gets done separately which is probably fine with you but not with Dimma/club. IMO, it's better to bundle him with pick 13 than to go through hassle separately risking not getting a deal done.

Collingwood could again miss finals with some injuries, some bloody old players.

Suns up, North up, Crows up, Collingwood down :)

Don't get me wrong North F1 + late pick for 13 is very nice offer 😂

Last edited:
Just tell Pies #13 for Noble + F1 is the deal or your taking the north offer and will deal with the noble trade once you have finished other business.

What are the extra's north is offering with the F1
Box of North scarfs and a sizzlers discount voucher

We are passing them on to the Tigers to sweeten the Rioli deal

I tell you what though.
Has there been any other Club in the history of AFL Clubs that's loved a half back flanker more than the Suns?
Other Clubs trade for gun mids, small forwards KPP's but man are we kinky for half backs
Pick 2 for Weller
Pick 6 for Rioli
Pick 13 and chips for a half back flanker that isn't even best 22 for the Club he's at

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I tell you what though.
Has there been any other Club in the history of AFL Clubs that's loved a half back flanker more than the Suns?
Other Clubs trade for gun mids, small forwards KPP's but man are we kinky for half backs
Pick 2 for Weller
Pick 6 for Rioli
Pick 13 and chips for a half back flanker that isn't even best 22 for the Club he's at
It’s not like we had luxury to choose. We need to play finals to attract best players.

Saints maybe trying to work Ned into the deal for pick 13.
Saints just knocked back Ivan Soldo and need a ruck.

I tell you what though.
Pick 2 for Weller
Pick 6 for Rioli

Half backs don’t get picked in the top 10 ;)

We’ve been hoarding all the gun mids and key forwards since we’ve started

We drafted Kolo and scrimshaw and that didn’t work

I tell you what though.
Pick 2 for Weller
Pick 6 for Rioli
I mean… We’re not trading pick 13 for Noble. Collingwood want to bundle Noble into the deal for our Pick 13 for their future 1st.

Weller was paid overs, but I have no serious issue with it. If he didn’t do his ACL twice I’d call it fine, as he played some good football for us.

Saints maybe trying to work Ned into the deal for pick 13.
Saints just knocked back Ivan Soldo and need a ruck.

Contracted for 4 more years, 50 first rounders!!!

Sorry was channeling some Tigs fans there for a minute

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back