2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

We will see what happens after Wednesday night

Very divided right now.

Happy to fight the we got rid of the list cloggers side and got our 2 targets in.

Rowell and Collins to be re-signed next year and we go again.

The last group of cloggers are on peanuts now

But he was a dud for us, what I'm trying to get at is Rioli and Noble are known value. Yes Cameron useless as **** on a bull, but we need known value now more than ever. Hardwick is here to coach us to finals, not nurture more 18yos to be better in 4 or 5 years.
Totally agree with you, but we are allowing a guy that by the evidence presented over several years is clearly not up to the job.

Basically I think we could have done much better with the hand we held and it shouldn’t be accepted. I’m tired of the whole football world laughing at us.

Totally agree with you, but we are allowing a guy that by the evidence presented over several years is clearly not up to the job.

Basically I think we could have done much better with the hand we held and it shouldn’t be accepted. I’m tired of the whole football world laughing at us.
I understand that and I get that it's hard following us some times (all the time), but think of it this way, we are the best intercepting team in the AFL and where a bottom 3 team at moving the ball out of our D50, we are about to land two absolute prime movers with the ball. Could fix all our problems in one hit. No-one will be laughing if that happens, they will start complaining.

Need to wait to see the final deal but if it’s as listed Cameron needs to go

Making your competition stronger by gifting elite picks is just straight out dumb IMO
Pardon the interruption here, but i am confused on why some suns fans are not pleased?
From the outside looking in, your team has now been able to draft 5 elite talents (Walter, Rogers ,Graham, Read, Lombard)
over the last two drafts, while also bringing in a BNF winner in Rioli plus John Noble to help Dimma's gameplan really thrive.
Not only that, you are positioned now with 3 future first rounders next year and have Zeke Uwland a potential number 1 pick ready to go in 12 months time.
how does someone complain turning 3 regular first round selections over 23,24,25 into 7+ first round elite talents PLUS mature age strong talent.
It is a remarkable job done.

But he was a dud for us, what I'm trying to get at is Rioli and Noble are known value. Yes Cameron useless as **** on a bull, but we need known value now more than ever. Hardwick is here to coach us to finals, not nurture more 18yos to be better in 4 or 5 years.
Yes. We have two of the better HBFs in the competition from power Victoria Clubs wanting to come us. We should be doing handstands FFS.
Run off HB l would argue is our number 1 list need.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app

Yes. We have two of the better HBFs in the competition from power Victoria Clubs wanting to come us. We should be doing handstands FFS.
Run off HB l would argue is our number 1 list need.

Sent from my SM-A546E using BigFooty.com mobile app
Fully agree Eppo. Watching Sexton and Flanders trying to move the ball this year was genuinely tortuous. Going to be a lot of posters on here eating their words come next season. I'm not the biggest fan of Hardwick but he isn't dumb, he knows run and carry wins flags. He won 3 of them with it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pardon the interruption here, but i am confused on why some suns fans are not pleased?
From the outside looking in, your team has now been able to draft 5 elite talents (Walter, Rogers ,Graham, Read, Lombard)
over the last two drafts, while also bringing in a BNF winner in Rioli plus John Noble to help Dimma's gameplan really thrive.
Not only that, you are positioned now with 3 future first rounders next year and have Zeke Uwland a potential number 1 pick ready to go in 12 months time.
how does someone complain turning 3 regular first round selections over 23,24,25 into 7+ first round elite talents PLUS mature age strong talent.

14 years, highest finish 12th.
Until it happens, it is no good.

Yeah, that's probably unhappy view of majority of Suns fans. No context, not seeing the whole picture. Look at our list and how we are set up for next year with more academy kids coming in. Sure we also got crazy concessions.

Fully agree Eppo. Watching Sexton and Flanders trying to move the ball this year was genuinely tortuous. Going to be a lot of posters on here eating their words come next season. I'm not the biggest fan of Hardwick but he isn't dumb, he knows run and carry wins flags. He won 3 of them with it.
Agree. I can’t speak for others but I don’t think many posters are against getting Rioli and Noble, the angst is about the overpaying, at least for me.
They will make the team better over the next couple of years at least but we have also made Collingwood and Port better. The Pies may even on sell 13 to get the Roos F1 and will be lauded as geniuses and make Cameron look even dumber as our man in charge

your dead right

Agree. I can’t speak for others but I don’t think many posters are against getting Rioli and Noble, the angst is about the overpaying, at least for me.
They will make the team better over the next couple of years at least but we have also made Collingwood and Port better. The Pies may even on sell 13 to get the Roos F1 and will be lauded as geniuses and make Cameron look even dumber as our man in charge
They may get better. Draft picks are unknown, maybe they get better, maybe they pick utter duds and don't improve at all.
All I know is we have fixed our biggest list need and have ammo to chase a small forward in the draft possibly if one slides. I think history will look back on this off-season more kindly than the majority of fans feel now. And this is coming from one of the most miserable negative twats on here (me).

Here's what I don't get......some journo sprouts North offered F1 and maybe some later picks.......and everyone seem to take that as Gospel.....has anyone actually seen that final offer in print......
Exactly, we don't know what North wanted from us. But nuffies go off in the holster "Sack Cameron!" "Fold Coast!"

It's all whispers from journo's wanting you to click on their website.

They may get better. Draft picks are unknown, maybe they get better, maybe they pick utter duds and don't improve at all.
All I know is we have fixed our biggest list need and have ammo to chase a small forward in the draft possibly if one slides. I think history will look back on this off-season more kindly than the majority of fans feel now. And this is coming from one of the most miserable negative twats on here (me).
I still have not seen the deals but to bring in contracted Rioli and Noble, Himmelberg, Lombard and secure 3 F1 for next year so we have capital for Zeke and potential mature player again - it is a tick for me.

We need to play finals. Rioli, Noble will help. If we don't play finals it could go downhill again with exodus. I bet Rowell will not re-sign this off-season.

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back