2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Who needs first rounders the most next year? Maybe we could sell a couple off for another player or high draft pick. Not sure we need them for next year with probably only uwland 1st round.

Who needs first rounders the most next year? Maybe we could sell a couple off for another player or high draft pick. Not sure we need them for next year with probably only uwland 1st round.
We do. Uwland, Addinsall, Patterson, Murray. That’s the whole point of these future picks

Addinsall is a lock for first round

Did bring in Himmelberg but he can cover all positions and let some benchwarmers go.

Day Brock Luko Casboult = $1.4mil

Himmelberg = $300k

I can see everyone on our list next year playing a senior game except Farrar but we have let him know that already. Fiorini sexton Holman lemmens swallow in the danger zone
The berg isn’t the most exciting pick up of all time but it’s definitely a need due to our quick loss of tall depth so you can definitely see what the list team were thinking

When is people first going to announce the rory atkins stand?

So Luko was always a future first coming back…

So was pick 13…
The pick 13 should have gone to north for a first round pick.
Or anyone who offered a future first and second!

So we traded 29 and Atkins for Noble
On the surface you would say the North F1 just makes so much sense and GC would be stupid to knock that back but we dont get the entire picture with these reports.

Maybe North wanted #13 plus a future pick back and was not as being reported
There has to be a reason why its not being considered seriously by GC and they are looking at the Pies offer more favorably

Well it taken ages for me to cover all these speculative posts today because nothing is actually official yet.

However I cannot believe it but today my three favourite brothers are The Gun (who I have an interesting relationship with) and SuperSuns and Jirik (from the Anti Bods Corporation).

Credit where it’s due. I totally see things as you guys.

1-If we get Noble, Rioli, Lombard

2-Lose Atkins and Luko who were both overpaid and couldn’t fight their way out of a wet paper bag

3-get a lot of points for our great local juniors next year remembering the VFL Mexicans went into such a meltdown over us getting our 4 local juniors last draft that THEY CHANGED THE BLOODY RULES

Then we have won the trade week

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get lombard, acafldemy kids sorted for next season, actually think the suns ticked off all their goals for the trade period, most posters seem pleasantly surprised.

Meanwhile, Iva Bigun...
grumpy flight of the conchords GIF

Remove this Banner Ad

2024/2025 Gold Coast Draft & Trade Periods

Remove this Banner Ad

Back