AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

rd11: 2045pts (top 50%) :(
overall: 405th (top 5%)... down 223 spots
trades: 20

Daicos + Richards (replacing Flanders) + Dawson + Sharp = :thumbsu:
Marshall(c) + Darcy + Anderson = :thumbsdown:
not owning Gawn = :cryv1:

after finishing 11th in the weekly last week, i've dropped right back in the rankings
lost my eliminator matchup, and lost my league matchup by 1pt :eekv1:
Max Gawn has made me angry :mad: ... the plan was to upgrade Sweet or Conway -> Gawn in the coming weeks
but with Gawn's price about to skyrocket, i might need to pull the pin early and make a double trade now
have 20 players available for the bye round... 22 available if Graham and Mannagh can get a game
Marshall(c) will continue for now... he needs to get back to his best with another monster 150+
not liking Petracca's role (i actually thought RDT might have made him a fwd)... he needs to lift !!

I got Richards but missed on Freijah and Reville. Now there seems to be a dearth of rookies and I don't see any worth trading in.

Might simply not trade.

Does anyone plan to not trade until they see scores up until Saturday night, then consider trading in a Sunday player? I'm thinking it could be a good option. Too many sub-50 scores and I might do it.
I was eluding to doing this myself, on my post just prior to yours.

I’ve done this before with varying degrees of success. In the past I've tried to chase some average scores out, only to end up getting minimal to no advantage because it’s mainly been adding extra rookies. Trying to have rookie fill those best 16-20 spots and get a spike score, has normally lead to minimal success for me.

Overall to be success, I think you need to have a clear plan in place and continue to improve your overall starting lineup. I have been sucked into seeing league projections and progressive scores on here, to stupidly chase points with no success.

I have no one tonight.

the simpsons GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How many trades have you guys got left? Trying to figure out if I'm burning them too quickly or not quickly enough.

20 before, probably 19 after this round.
15 after. Have nearly $400k but will wait for Clohesy to Gulden. Leaves me needing an F6 (Reid currently)

1825 which is a bit disappointing, will see a slip no doubt.

I was at work and didn’t change Dawson from Captain, would have likely went Gawn or potentially kept Daicos VC. Would have minimized the damage.

I went Salem over Zerrett, which is a short term pain but has left me with 600k. So I can move both Clohesy & Sharp for a combination of Green/Dunkley/Fisher and potentially a follow up trade depending which way I go.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back