AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Took the VC off Errol with the forecast

Bryan Cranston Reaction GIF

Well, Clarry to Rozee next week seems a pretty logical one unless Clarry shows signs of life tonight.

Or Sexton. I reckon we're in trouble there.
Yeah Sexton going to be hff and drop a 45. I have him and Powell thanks to Simpkins late withdrawal. Should have just taken Simpkin donut

My dilemma for today save money, bring in Rozee & Miers next week and have one rookie on field (Dowling). 6 trades left, a bit of money and no Flanders.

Miers & Rozee more workman like than standout picks.

Or blow all my money on Flanders this week. 7 trades left, no money and two rookies on field (Dowling & Schoenmaker) and no possible way of getting Rozee next week.

I'm thinking to go option one and hope Flanders has a shocker somewhere to get a bit cheaper whilst my few remaining useful rookies make some money. But not having Flanders isn't much fun.

My dilemma for today save money, bring in Rozee & Miers next week and have one rookie on field (Dowling). 6 trades left, a bit of money and no Flanders.

Miers & Rozee more workman like than standout picks.

Or blow all my money on Flanders this week. 7 trades left, no money and two rookies on field (Dowling & Schoenmaker) and no possible way of getting Rozee next week.

I'm thinking to go option one and hope Flanders has a shocker somewhere to get a bit cheaper whilst my few remaining useful rookies make some money. But not having Flanders isn't much fun.
Going Miers and Rozee is stacking your side with mid pricers. I'd be going Flanders and hoping that Rozee and Miers spud it up as they have most of the year.

Going Miers and Rozee is stacking your side with mid pricers. I'd be going Flanders and hoping that Rozee and Miers spud it up as they have most of the year.
Thanks, the plan was Flanders all along. Still think I'll have to settle for a couple of cheaper players to complete my team. Hope your coach treats Dowling fairly, I'm relying on him for a few weeks.

Thanks, the plan was Flanders all along. Still think I'll have to settle for a couple of cheaper players to complete my team. Hope your coach treats Dowling fairly, I'm relying on him for a few weeks.
I reckon he's pretty safe. I think he's played well, and we have a lot of spuds that don't belong in the side well before Dowling is dropped or made the sub.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1719191866447.png

1992, up to 73rd. Oliver's proven to be a complete waste.

Thinking Oliver to Rozee, Sullivan to Dowling. Leaves 252k, 8 trades.

Having 2x defenders in the mids seems a waste, but with how the mids are performing, I don't really mind.

Watch list at the moment would be

Mids:
  • Treloar. No tag risk, good form
  • Bont. Good form, but tag risk
  • Dunk - did he turn it around on the weekend?
  • Taranto - probably the 'safest' of the mids

Defenders:
  • Sinclair. Can be a clear top guy
  • Sicily. If he gets back to his best
  • Richards. If the role retains
  • Rivers. Midfield move is promising

Forwards:
  • Baker. If Hopper/Prestia doesn't hurt his usage
  • Miers. Maybe back to early season form?
  • Curnow. Nice run coming up

None of them are clear must trades, so I reckon I'll watch another week. Taranto probably comes in for whoever looks like the best trade out option next week though I reckon. Martin/Clark are in the gun.

rd15: 1895pts (top 18%)
overall: 196th (top 2%)... down 25 spots
trades: 12

Gulden + Green + Rozee = :thumbsu:
Powell + Anderson = :thumbsdown:
not captaining Gulden = :cryv1:

Powell has become a real problem (ave 64 from last 8 games :eekv1: )
hoping to do Powell -> Caldwell
Graham -> downgrade target will give me the money
Kreuger, Tholstrup, EvansL are all on my shortlist
team is now built... Green, Rozee, Simpkin need to keep up their good work !!

View attachment 2028762

1992, up to 73rd. Oliver's proven to be a complete waste.

Thinking Oliver to Rozee, Sullivan to Dowling. Leaves 252k, 8 trades.

Having 2x defenders in the mids seems a waste, but with how the mids are performing, I don't really mind.

Watch list at the moment would be

Mids:
  • Treloar. No tag risk, good form
  • Bont. Good form, but tag risk
  • Dunk - did he turn it around on the weekend?
  • Taranto - probably the 'safest' of the mids

Defenders:
  • Sinclair. Can be a clear top guy
  • Sicily. If he gets back to his best
  • Richards. If the role retains
  • Rivers. Midfield move is promising

Forwards:
  • Baker. If Hopper/Prestia doesn't hurt his usage
  • Miers. Maybe back to early season form?
  • Curnow. Nice run coming up

None of them are clear must trades, so I reckon I'll watch another week. Taranto probably comes in for whoever looks like the best trade out option next week though I reckon. Martin/Clark are in the gun.
Nice team mate, can see why you’re going alright on the overall.

Are you confident that Rozee is back to full form ? all Ports mid had a fantasy field day against us on the weekend. Also reckon Rozee might be in Steele sights this weekend.

We’re in a similar position, and think being placed this high you really need to be going for the absolute top notch guys. Would it make sense to potentially go for a Dunkley instead ? That gives you another sighter on Rozee this weekend. I know he’s projected to make some reasonable coin, but that can be offset somewhat by Dunkley, or any other option making some coin as well.

Full disclosure, I am interested in Rozee as at his price point he’s very attractive, however I’d prefer him as a M9 option with Greene who I’m not 100% sold on either, even after his game on the weekend. I’m just getting Oliver and Green style vibes were I’ll get buyer remorse if I need to rely on him week in and week out.

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Back