AFL RDT 2024 AFL DT

Remove this Banner Ad

Nice team mate, can see why you’re going alright on the overall.

Are you confident that Rozee is back to full form ? all Ports mid had a fantasy field day against us on the weekend. Also reckon Rozee might be in Steele sights this weekend.

We’re in a similar position, and think being placed this high you really need to be going for the absolute top notch guys. Would it make sense to potentially go for a Dunkley instead ? That gives you another sighter on Rozee this weekend. I know he’s projected to make some reasonable coin, but that can be offset somewhat by Dunkley, or any other option making some coin as well.

Full disclosure, I am interested in Rozee as at his price point he’s very attractive, however I’d prefer him as a M9 option with Greene who I’m not 100% sold on either, even after his game on the weekend. I’m just getting Oliver and Green style vibes were I’ll get buyer remorse if I need to rely on him week in and week out.

Thanks mate. Should be higher but have cost myself 200-250 points with zeroes/captain errors that can be reduced down to being in India for the first 10 weeks of the season and making mods on the fly from a phone at weird times.

Don't think I'll beat the 4th from last year, but was around this mark this time last year and flew home.

Not a bad call on Rozee at all. Especially given that we've got another week to have a look at him with the breakeven. I think he's a play - tank looked a bit fried a few weeks ago so that'll build back, Butters is now the one getting the attention too, and body of work from post bye last year/pre injury this year is that he's a 110 guy.

But waiting seems a smart play too - St Kilda are hard for mids. 25% chance he gets tagged, but even if not, with their defensive 'press' it's such a low stoppage match, so just so hard for mids to score.

I think I'd lean Taranto ahead of any of the others just for POD/low tag risk/previous body of work, but it's worth thinking about.

Maybe I sit on it a week - pending selection (think I'd need Sullivan, Freijah or Dowing not to play) I could have a look at Simpkin M9 2nd game of the round, and if his score is good, just trade Oliver for the cash grab and make a call on the midfielder next week. I reckon there'll be a couple who storm home, but hard to pick now.

I guess I probably have more trades up my sleeve than most now with 10 before this week, so can be aggressive too.

Thanks mate. Should be higher but have cost myself 200-250 points with zeroes/captain errors that can be reduced down to being in India for the first 10 weeks of the season and making mods on the fly from a phone at weird times.

Don't think I'll beat the 4th from last year, but was around this mark this time last year and flew home.

Not a bad call on Rozee at all. Especially given that we've got another week to have a look at him with the breakeven. I think he's a play - tank looked a bit fried a few weeks ago so that'll build back, Butters is now the one getting the attention too, and body of work from post bye last year/pre injury this year is that he's a 110 guy.

But waiting seems a smart play too - St Kilda are hard for mids. 25% chance he gets tagged, but even if not, with their defensive 'press' it's such a low stoppage match, so just so hard for mids to score.

I think I'd lean Taranto ahead of any of the others just for POD/low tag risk/previous body of work, but it's worth thinking about.

Maybe I sit on it a week - pending selection (think I'd need Sullivan, Freijah or Dowing not to play) I could have a look at Simpkin M9 2nd game of the round, and if his score is good, just trade Oliver for the cash grab and make a call on the midfielder next week. I reckon there'll be a couple who storm home, but hard to pick now.

I guess I probably have more trades up my sleeve than most now with 10 before this week, so can be aggressive too.
There definitely still a play there for him, but im happy to see him for another week. For me, his potential price rise will be offset by not trading Reville this week.

You’ll be still in a position with Graham / Frejiah trade next week, to easily afford him and keep your team moving forward. May need a little cash left over this week as a bit of insurance. If you trade Taranto in this week, means you loop your mids with a really solid M9 in Greene / Rozee and would surely pick up points there.

I’m looking to open up some DPP, potentially def/forward to push Sexton as my D7/F7 as you mentioned on the weekend, his scoring may change with Powell back.

There definitely still a play there for him, but im happy to see him for another week. For me, his potential price rise will be offset by not trading Reville this week.

You’ll be still in a position with Graham / Frejiah trade next week, to easily afford him and keep your team moving forward. May need a little cash left over this week as a bit of insurance. If you trade Taranto in this week, means you loop your mids with a really solid M9 in Greene / Rozee and would surely pick up points there.

I’m looking to open up some DPP, potentially def/forward to push Sexton as my D7/F7 as you mentioned on the weekend, his scoring may change with Powell back.

I think there's flags on Sexton (position, job security, usage within the rebound) for sure, but when Flanders went back/Andrew came in earlier in the year it was Powell who shit the bed scoring wise.

Also think Fisher could be in for a drop in output with Colby returning too.

Agree that a F7/D7 loop with one of them is a smart play. Especially with Zorko inevitably missing a game or two.

Potentially the smartest play could be to forget a 23rd man, and have 24 men too. Rozee M9, Sexton F/D 7. Probably enough cash for it this year.

Graham -> Evans (Clohesy -> mid)
Powell -> Caldwell

squad:
DEF - Daicos, Sheezel, Martin, Whitfield, Young, Sinclair, [Schoenmaker, Evans]
MID - Gulden, Bont, Merrett, Dawson, Dunkley, Anderson, Green, Rozee, [Clohesy, Freijah, Mannagh]
RUC - Gawn, Marshall, [Livingstone]
FWD - Flanders, Zorko, Heeney, Caldwell, Sexton, Simpkin, [Richards, Dowling]
(10 trades + 127k leftover)

team is pretty much built :)
i would want Green/Rozee/Simpkin to keep tonning up, since they are probably my biggest weaknesses
and hopefully Schoenmaker/Evans don't get dropped
Livingstone is a good captaincy loop

pg1.png

pg2.png

This is where I'm at with 8 trades left. Barely got a loop with only Reid not playing. What happened to that spud ?? I've hung on to him all year thinking he would get back. Might consider turning Sexton in to Rozee next week if Sexton spuds it up again and it becomes obvious he has lost his role. Still not sure my fwd line is perfect but I made a point of not getting Zorko so not gonna backflip on that at this stage.

Nice team mate, can see why you’re going alright on the overall.

Are you confident that Rozee is back to full form ? all Ports mid had a fantasy field day against us on the weekend. Also reckon Rozee might be in Steele sights this weekend.

We’re in a similar position, and think being placed this high you really need to be going for the absolute top notch guys. Would it make sense to potentially go for a Dunkley instead ? That gives you another sighter on Rozee this weekend. I know he’s projected to make some reasonable coin, but that can be offset somewhat by Dunkley, or any other option making some coin as well.

Full disclosure, I am interested in Rozee as at his price point he’s very attractive, however I’d prefer him as a M9 option with Greene who I’m not 100% sold on either, even after his game on the weekend. I’m just getting Oliver and Green style vibes were I’ll get buyer remorse if I need to rely on him week in and week out.

Good advice mate.

Annoying to trade out Oliver, but went Dunkley in his place - a great silver lining.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back